How you meet /zac efron

You stand there at the airport waiting for your brother to finally come home from the army.ever since he left everything change its actually kind of scary to see if he'd walk home or not.

Your brother decided to be in the army once your dad died and wanted to fill his legacy. Always think your brother could at least had some children before he went off to service in the army like a stupid ass but at the end of the day You love your big brother.

People start coming out one person after another people hugging there siblings making your anticipation raise. You just can't wait to see him it's been two years man he's 25 know a grown ass man.it sucks that he had to have this birthday in outfields.

It soon turns 12:00 and no one is coming out anymore.what the hell?where is he you start looking from left to right.then you decided to look around the airport.once you turn around you come face to face with..

"Y/b/n"(a/n if you don't have a big brother use a boy that's like a brother to you )you yell jumping up to your big brother and hugging him tightly never wanting to let go.

He spin you around then plants you right back on the ground. then all of a sudden you hit him "why would you do that ?you had me waiting until 12 "you tell him narrowing your eyes.

He chuckles "I'm sorry "he puts his arm around your shoulder "i was waiting for my friend oh yeah and he's moving in " you think about it then notice what he said "no "it all you say and stop. "come on it's not going to be that bad " y/b/n says.
"I already have one barbarian in the house why do I want two?"he waves you off and says "you'll love him"

we start walking towards his bags on the seats then a white boy comes over smiling.

"Zac my little sister y/n " you shake his hand "y/n my friend zac" well isn't he a cutie. you smile at zac then look away probably thinking you look like a creep.

"H-hey "you say then smile and then look at your brother "and I'm not his little sister. little is like 11 or 16 how ever I'm 20 "I role my eyes.

"Well sorry sis I mean she's my young sister "he shakes his head then walks over to about 3 bags.

"Hey sis can you pick that up ?"he points to one of the bags that looks heavy but before you can protest he walks away.

You go to grab it but zac puts his hand over yours "I got "he says then grabs it and clang it over his shoulder along with his other bag."your brother can be a -"

"Jerk "you say befor he can get the word out.he smiles and says "sometimes"

You start to think maybe it won't be so bad to have zac as a new room mate and its eye candy.