He flirts with another girl

Zac

"I'm going not because your making me. I want to"you yell then slam the door walking towards the house."fine okay but try not to be a bitch "he smirks.
"Bitch?"You look at him like he's crazy.

Lately you and your boyfriend zac has been having arguments like every minute of the day.right know you guys are going to a ball just for famous people and it dosent help that zac is one of the cutest males out there and a lot of women will try to talk to him.

He walks in leaving you behind.you shake your head, you don't even know why you put up with this shit probably because you know at the end of the day he loves you and when you take breaks from each other he calls you telling you that he's sorry plus the makeup sex ain't that bad.

You make it to the house and tell the guard your name so he lets you inside with no problem.As soon as you walk in you see zac talking to another feeling on her arm and he didn't even have the audacity to a least take it somewhere private.

You shake your head then head over to the bar and just sit on a stool. "what will you have ma'am-"you stop him in mid-sentence and say "a scotch on the rocks cold "then smile.

You turn and notice that zac is now 1 foot away from you whispering in a girls ear then she laughs so you just shake your head and turn the other way. you know he's trying to get you jealous but it won't work.

Leonardo dicario sits down right next to you and smiles. you loved him ever since titanic and always wanted to ask him how does he feel about no getting an award. you didn't even know you where looking until he says " hey you must be zac- zac efron girl?"

You role you eyes you just hate it when people call you zac efron girl." the name is y/n" you tell him and smile then he takes your hand and kiss it making you blush .the bartender comes back with your glass of scotch.

"I'm sorry y/n , it was just a conversation starter "he runs his finger along the rim of his scotch "hmm I see you've ordered a scotch "he smiles "bad day?"

"You don't even know the half of it "you smile and wave your hand about."zac is not who you think he is "

He laughs "oh please I know. your probably going to say a jerk , rude,selfish,mean,can be stupid,has a problem with being the first to apologize ?"

You laugh "yeah well that and the some " he laughs and says "I would say the others but where at an elegance event"

You and Leonardo dicaprio laugh and talk all night. You ask him your question am which he replies "it is what it is" you feel as if Leonardo was a best friend you can vent to and act yourself around.

As you two dance around the ball room floor you look at him. you wonder how's he know all those things about zac "Leo "you say since he said it was okay for you to call him it " how'd you know all the stuff about zac "

He chuckles "beachside I was once like that. caught up in the limelight and felt unstoppable. I was the man and got the women. I was like one girl dumps me it's fine I could get another one like "he snaps his finger "that. but that all changed when I certain girl came in my life. It started out perfect but I started becoming a horrible person sleeping around,getting drunk ,yelling,calling her namesand even what zac is doing "

He left his chin to zac direction You see him and a girl dancing her head is on his shoulder then all of a sudden they kiss. you feel your heart sink or break in to a million pieces.

You feel betrayed or stabbed in your heart over and over again. you run to the bathroom then start crying your makeup is running but you could give two shits about that right know.you look at yourself in the mirror and just feel stupid.

"Y/n"you hear a voice that sounds like Leonardo voice but you don't act on it.He walks in and locks the door then stands by you and leans on the other sank."ya know Lola "he looks at me "the girl I was telling you about. I bet she did the same thing cried and cried when she found out I was cheating. everything changed after that she's married know with two children and a huge house"

I sniffle "well she had a happening ending " he shakes his head "what ?no happy ending ?"

"For her but for me ?nope. everything changed i was a sad person depressed even didn't call no one or talking to anybody."i look at him "but then one day I decide she moved on so I should move on as well but I never got a happy ending "

He stands up and start wiping my eyes "I suggest you go back in there either tell him it's over or try making it better "

Maybe I should. zac and I may have had our ups and downs but at the end of the book we love each other I mean that's how love is right ?takes you on a long vogue and at the end you'll see the opening of the sky.

I wipe my face and probably the makeup off as well."beautiful "I kiss him on the lips just a friendly kiss.

"Thank you so much"he smiles then I hug him tightly and walk out the bathroom to find zac standing in front of it.

"What is w-"

You interrupt him "I love you.i want us to be together and build a strong foundation but in order to have a strong foundation we'd have to have a strong unity of trust ,love ,feelings "I exhale "I just don't like fighting "

Zac embrace me with a tight hug then kiss me.