He gets jealous...

Dave

"Yeah turn up " you yell with a drink in your hand on the dance floor at the club.you easily chug that on down then begin dancing again haut swaying your hips.

You,y/bf/n,Shane and Dave went to go party tonight since you guys had a week off with nothing to do.you snatch one of the bartenders made drinks out the tray. she give you the wth look but then you yell "what bitch "then you jump at her making her walk away quiet shook up.

"Oh gosh y/n lets go sit down you've had a lot to drink "y/bf/n says trying to usher you towards your vip section in the back.

"No we have a week off " you say putting 3 fingers which is wrong "come on you should let loose"you say giggling.

Y/bf/n laugh and says "one thing you put up the wrong amount of fingers and second" when she's about to say something her phone rings.she looks at it the puts up the one minute finger then points to the bathroom.

As soon as she walks away you walk further inside the dance floor.sweaty body clang to each other and the smell on liquor is unbearable just the way you like it.you begin swaying your hips only to feel Hands wrap around your mid section pulling you closely.

"Wow slow down big boy "you laugh then keep dancing with him.after two dances later you feel someone pull you out the dance floor.

You think you'd come face to face with y/bf/n but it's dave."hey dave "you say then rub his cheek and kiss him.

"Your drunk and acting like a slut so I suggest you stop it"he says sternly then grabs you to where your outside the club.

You snatch your hand out of his grip"i beg your Pardon ? I'm fully aware of what the hell I'm doing okay.and I suggest you kick rocks" you say then start walking away only to be pulled back again but his time in to a hard chest.

Dave hand rest on your backside just above your ass and you can't front because your feeling it."dave"you whisper looking up at him.

"Why would you want to be dry humped when we can just fuck at my place ?"dace whispers in your ear sending shivers of excitement all through your body.

He cups your ass "Oh god " you moan."if I ever see you on another man I swear to the heavens above I'll fuck the shit out of you"

"There you guys are "y/bf/n yell with Shane right behind her. Dave quickly withdraws his hands behind his back like nothing happened."i was looking for you guys "she shakes her head the both Shane and her get inside the car leaving you and Dave.

"Well finish this when we get home "Dave says then smack your ass.

Zac

"Ugh I hate this class "Zac says then slams his book on the desk.

Currently Zac and I just came in to his worst class and my favorite: theater.He hates having to do part from the script and forget the words then as he says fells like a dick.

People start filing inside filling the class."y/n I don't understand how you can like this class its so stupid and mr.asswhole never calls on you and you love this stupid shit but yet he picks on me all the time"

We hear clapping then we face the little platform and see mr.Hightower on it clapping once he sees both Zac and I looking he stops."ah good point mr.Efron"he smiles then pulls the curtains and there's three seats lined up in a line "ms. y/l/n will you please do the honer of becoming Juliet ?"

"Oh sure "you get up then smile at Zac and he shakes his head.

"And za-"Zac interrupts him "no no I'm not doing this crap "he smirks then cross his arms making you roll your eyes at him.

Mr.Hightower takes your hand then leads you to the seat then tell you to lay down and close your eyes so you do as your told but leave one eye open.

"Know Harry come up " mr.hightower says "we'll be doing a scene from Romeo and Juliet-"

"Hold up !hold up!"zac says putting his hands up "wait is y/n kissing anyone ? I don't think she should kiss anyone unless -"

"Unless it's her ?"harry ask smirking with his arms crossed.zac grills him then looks back over towards you making you give him your full attention "no I wasn't going to say that I was going to say unless it's a real play but Harry you do have a point I don't want your nasty lips touching hers "

"Awwh isn't that sweet " mr.hightower says "well you should've thought of that before you decided that you didn't want to participate "

"Yeah zac it's just a kiss you act like I love him "you laugh then shake you head at how foolish zac is being.

"Fine if you want to fucking  kiss just know after that you won't be kissing me "he says then leaves out the classroom embarrassing you.