Man crush problem

Zac efron

"End of discussion y/n" zac yells you can tell that he's really mad by not only him yelling but he's turning red.

"Zac it's the same thing you do in movie but except you kiss the women im not kissing no one  "you yell back at him.

He walks over to the dresser "yeah but your wearing this "he picks up a g-string "what is this a shoe string?"

Zac came to see you do a shoot for Calvin Klein.Its a sexy scene with Chris Evans where You have to lay on him just enough to make to make it look believable but Zac then grabbed you up and took you to your trailer which is where you are arguing know.

You snatch it out his hand "no Zac it's a g-string. you should know I bet you've seen some in your line of work"you walk over to him.

"Baby don't be mad "you feel him then poke out your bottom lip while putting your arms on his shoulders.

He looks at you."you have a crush on Chris Evans I can't trust that "he hugs you "

"Every girl probably has or had a crush on him "you pull away and put you hands on the side of his face "I'll make it uncomfortable for you "

"Nah I want my baby to look sexy. I want people to know that your all mines."he smiles then squeeze your butt making you laugh.

You get back to set holding hands with Zac the photographer ask are you finally ready you answer yeah.

Then sit you down on a silk lavender sheet Chris comes lay down on top of the sheet with his body facing you guys.you can't help but blush knowing that your man crush is in nothing but underwear.
You take off your robe then you walk over towards the sheet.

"Lay in the back of him and just move your hand just above his v-line "you blush then walk over and do as your told "Look very passionately at each other"the photographer.

As you look at Chris you start comparing him to your boyfriend.Chris eyes are cute but your baby eyes are better,Chris nose is sharp while your baby nose is a button all in all you understand why you like Zac so much.

You guys are finished and Chris helps you up into his chest and you just look up at him."sorry I was a little to rough "you just look at him until a flash goes off making both of you turn towards the photographer.

"That's was brilliant"he says then walks away with his camper looking at the pictures.

"Well nice seeing you "Chris Evans smile "I hope we can do another photo shoot "you shake your head to over excited to say anything else.

After saying bye to Chris you look for Zac. you search everywhere on set but don't find him but you think maybe he's in your trailer.

You get inside the trailer but he isn't in there either. you sit down in the makeup chair sadly thinking that he's up set that you did the photoshoot. You can't help but to cry. you take your makeup off as well just crying and washing "I never understood why you wear that crap "you jump up and see...

"Zac !" You run into his arms "I thought you where mad at me and you left me "

"I couldn't be mad at you " he hugs tightly "I love you to much"

"I had to get out of there seeing you like that made my pants raise " he says laughs making you laugh.