He is your first kiss

-Zac efron
"I'm telling the truth" you say as you hit Zac arm playfully." I don't want to embarrass myself when the time comes "you say looking at Zac wanting to see what he'll say.

"Why are you worried about kissing anybody this day and age?be young be free you shouldn't be tied down at 17" he shakes his head and looks at you giving you eye contact.

"Seriously ?you say giving him a straight face "you had your first kiss at 14 boy stop okay and last time I heard you you said you didn't want to be tied down"i roll my eyes and cross my arms "well I do I want someone one to care for me as much as I care for them"

"Fine if your so serious about it "he moves closer to where your body's are touching "kiss me "he says smiling.

"Eww no "you say then look away "you play too much stop it "You tell him then shake your head.

"I'm serious "You look towards his direction "I mean who better to have your first kiss then with your best friend the person that'll love you forever no matter what ?"

"I don't know "You take a look in to Zac eyes and see that he looks dead serious and you know that when he puts his mind into something he's set and ready.

"O-okay "

All of a sudden You feel Zac hand gasp the base of your neck and bring you towards his lips.He gives you a sweet loving kiss. And you know you felt fireworks like you really felt them no not fire crackers but the works.then you start to think :This isn't so bad...wait I shouldn't be kissing my best friend.

You push Zac away and look at him like he's crazy "I-I should go "You say then get up and run towards your house and off his porch.

"Y/n!"is all You hear from zac before you turn that corner towards your house.

- Dave Franco

"Stop "you tell Dave but you know he won't because he's just that type of person that does the opposite.

You try to push Dave shoulder from around your shoulder but once you do he pulls you back as well making you both hit the sand."ouch "you say Touching your head but still laying back on the sand next to him.

"Y/n"he says making you snap your head towards him "Look up"its all he says.you look up and see a whole bunch of stars which seems like there all in one place which is at the beach your in.

You and David decided to go to the beach like you regularly do after a stressful day. you both just like to cool down and be at peace haut for a minute.

"It's beautiful "you smile then look at Dave.Even though it's dark out you still are able to see his bright brown eyes that seem to stand out more.

"Why are you looking at me like that "he ask making you snap your head back towards the stars."y/n"he says in more of a question way.

You turn to look at him then exhale "yeah Dave ?"you ask looking back into his bright brown eyes.

"What would you do if I kissed you right know?"he ask moving just a bit closer to where he's breathing in your air but you kind of like it because you get to look into his eyes.

"I would say not-"he cuts you off with his soft juice lips.He moves on top of you to where your legs are each side of him.He embrace you while kissing you making you smell more of his cologne.

You push him off feeling kind on weird."dave why would you do that ?"you ask jumping up and so does he.

"Y/n you know I do the opposite and I really wanted to kiss you since first grade actually "he smiles and blush a little.

"Dave you know I can't be in a relationship right know with finals coming up a-"

"Just relax "Dave says then lays you on his chest and you listen to him breathing."ill wait after finals then,ill wait for ever how long it take for you to like me back "

You smile into his chest.