He catches you

Face timing another boy...

Dave Franco p.o.v

I close the door behind he quietly so that y/n doesn't notice. I hang  my suit jacket on the couch then take my shoes off at the door.

She doesn't know i came back from doing a new movie in Paris so I decided to surprise her. I bet y/n just sleep like she always telling me because she has nothing better to do.

I get up the stairs and the door is a little bit open where I can see her chocolate legs.i push the door open a little more to see her wearing black silky underwear with the bra to match. just how daddy likes it she's knows the deal.

I bit my lip but then she moves to where she's looking down at something. " yeah so big and juice " she laughs and moans " I want to put it in my mouth " she slowly says.

I bust the rest of the door open and look at the screen on an iPad. She's face timing a man? " Y/n who the hell is that!" I point to the iPad and the guy has the nerve to smile.

I don't know what came over me but I picked up the iPad and flung it at the wall letting it shatter." Dave! " Y/n yells but I'm to focused on breaking the iPad to answer.

After a few more crushing I feel tiny hands wrap about my hips. " baby what are you even doing here " I turn around to face here.

"Really that's the first thing you ask ? " I slightly push her off and sit on the bed with my head in my hands"are you fucking people while I'm not home ?"

Y/n gasp " never !" I hear foot steps get closer "I'm upset that you'd even think that" she moves in between my legs and puts my head in her hands.

" Babe he was a friend " she kiss me " a very gay friend " she hugs me tight.

" But you don't talk to your friends naked then talk about sucking things " I exhale and fall back onto the bed I don't know maybe it's me but I can't seem to face her right know.

" Babe look at me.trust me " I look at her as she climbs on the bed and locks her legs on both sides of me " he's gay first of all plus we where going over his lines in a porno "

I look at her like she just said the craziest shit which it really was " then why where you naked and please tell is was to get in character because his character" I stop and look to the broken iPad "has a dick " I look at her " which you don't have..i hope "

Y/n playfully hits my arm " no I was showing what I was going to wear once you came home but " she smiles.

" Now I get my surprise early  " I smile at her then kiss her on the cheek making her blush.

" Nope " she laughs and I just look at her. " and What are you going here anyways " she says slowly rubbing her hand on my man.

"  waiting for this moment  " I smile and turn her over  any little love bites and kisses " oh and surprise"