VII.

Annabeth plops herself right besides Klaus as he continued to read a book

Annabeth plops herself right besides Klaus as he continued to read a book. Staying silent, she looked at the page he read. Fruit of the Poisoned Tree. The original hybrid eyes lifted up to her, watching her every move. He took notice on how her hair fell just onto her shoulders and laid there. "Is there a reason why you sat here with me?" He questions.

Beth lifts her head up and answers, "Baby names of course." His eyes sightly widen. So it wasn't a lie. He did his best to compose himself from shock. "So have any in mind?" She asks him first.

"You don't have any suggestions that you want to put out there?" He raises an eyebrow. He was completely unprepared for this, he whole heartedly came to think that once the babies were born she would take control and name them, just like his mother did. Or was it his step-father?

Beth gave him a stubborn look. "Answer my question first and I'll answer yours."

"No," He says bluntly.

Everything froze for Beth as it took a moment for her to process the answer. Taken aback she stares at him with a perplexed look. "No?" She repeated him.

He said again, "No."

"Why not?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "I assumed you would do it disregarding me entirely." He goes back to his book.

The brunette woman simply shakes her head, and takes the book from his grip forcing him to look at her with an unreadable expression -one he thought she could read well-. "You thought I would disregard you?"

"I did say that yes."

She sighs heavily, "Niklaus." His entire body froze, a shiver running down his spine. There was no reason as to why it should have but it did but he tried his best to not make it too noticeable to her. "You might be the original hybrid but your still a father of my children."

"And?"

"You deserve to see their firsts. Partake in their lives, which includes giving them their names," Beth tells him sternly.

Klaus leans in his chair, his eyes hard and yet soft. "So do you want me to brainstorm names?"

She then mumbles under her breathe, "Do women have to tell men every little thing they should be doing."

Niklaus rolls his eyes, "Heard that."

"Good." She gives him a sarcastic smile. "Now if you have any names that you want for our children anything meaningful or a name that you like, I'll be here listening it." Beth hands the book back, sliding off of the couch and heading straight to her spot, the kitchen. Leaving the original hybrid with himself and his thoughts. These thoughts mostly circling around the words "our children".

<[~{--****--}~]>

There was a hum to the wind as the three women all sat together. Two parents while the other one was pregnant with her first child.