Curry? VP Special

Pete POV

"Peem! PEEM! PEEM!" the 6 am alarm kept ringing. I didn't even know what day it was. "Vegas! Turn it off!" I screamed at him. "Honey, it's your fucking alarm!!!" he screamed back.

I got up and hit him with a pillow before going to wash up. 

"Aren't you going to the gym?" I asked while brushing my teeth. He lazily walked over and hugged me from the back. 

He placed his head on my shoulder and all I heard was "zzzzz".

I shoved his brush into his mouth and made him brush. "You used to be so disciplined when you were single" I sighed. 

"STOP SLEEPING AND BRUSH!"

Vegas left for the gym and I made food for all of us. "MACAO! IT'S YOUR TURN TO MAKE JUICE!"  

"Ok P' I will do it after showering!" He said and went to wake up Venice. 

Venice whined "Ewwww... elder brother stinks!"  and went to his bathroom, "works every time" Macao chuckled to himself.

I got Venice ready, and all of us sat for breakfast. I handed Vegas his protein shake. "You know, you can just have breakfast instead of this right? Look I made so much for you!" Having these supplement thingies will just ruin him in the future.

"What? Don't you want your husband to have these guns?" He flexed his bicep and kissed my cheek. 

"GUYS! IT 7 AM" Macao screamed at us and went back to eating. Venice for some reason had covered his eyes with his hands.

"Baby why are you closing your eyes, finish up your food."

"Elder brother said when Papa puts his face close to yours I should close my eyes or something terrible will happen." I glared at Macao but Vegas gave him a hi-five and said, "good job."

Vegas dropped off Venice and came back up to hug me again. "You know you stink right?"
"But you like this don't you?"
I turned to him and he was right, Vegas looked damn sexy right now.  I giggled and took him to our bathroom to shower together.

It was quite relaxing because this is one place where there are no kids, just us. 

"BROTHERS!" 

Macao pulled open the screen to our shower.

"AAAAAAAAAAH"

"Stop Screaming, Do YOU GUYS KNOW RAIN?" He asked.  

"MACAO GET THE FUCK OUT" Vegas yelled. I tried to close the screen and he left us alone. Why didn't we lock the door? 

"We seriously don't have privacy anymore..." Vegas sighed while rubbing my back. I cupped his face, "awww, then ask your GROWN ASS brother to vacate!"

"I feel bad for him though..." we finished up and got out. "What do you want Macao?"

"Remember that guy rain, he did an endorsement deal with y'all?"

Of course, I remember that piece of shit. I glared at Vegas unconsciously and mouthed, 'don't you even think about him.' "What about him?" I asked Macao. 

"Well, I hooked up with him a couple of times now he keeps trying to come back into my life. Is it worth a shot?"

"HELL NO! NO WAY! BLOCK HIM AND DELETE HIS CONTACT NOW!" I scolded him.

"SIR YES SIR!" he saluted me and went to university.

"That kid really likes your gene pool huh?" I glared at Vegas,
"What are you talking about? I don't remember. " He held me by my waist "All I know is you, Pete."