Special Chapter - Tankhun/Tem

Narrator

"I can't handle him anymore! He is getting more and more annoying each day and now that he has invested in my bakery he just will not stop bothering me!" Phairoh whined to her girlfriend. "I am sorry on behalf of him babe." She comforted her by kissing her forehead but Phairoh had enough.

"No, your sorry isn't going to help me is it?" She snapped.

"Ok, what do you want then?"

"Let's set him up!"

"let's set whom up?" Pete asked walking in with Venice and Vegas.

Vegas nodded at Sinn and Venice ran right to Phairoh's lap.

"Let's set up Tankhun with someone!"

"Ew, why? Please I don't want to even look at him." Vegas shuddered at the thought of meeting Tankhun face to face. Pete glared at him.

"Sorry, I know you guys are friends and have your little parties or whatever but I can't be in the same room with that man!" Vegas complained. Pete elbowed Vegas in his stomach "Ow." 

Pete had great respect for Tankhun especially because Venice loves him so much and he getts Venice to study and have fun while doing it. So he was very willing to help out.

"Look, He is getting on my nerves!" Phairoh put her head down.

"Explain to me what happened!' Pete moved closer to comfort her.

"It all started when one day, Khun was making a "site" visit."

"Oh wow, you have red velvet cakes, oh look in the shape of hearts." He commented. He looked around the shop with a disapproving look. "Is this a concept store or something? What's with the hearts Phairoh?"

"It's Valentine's day today!" Fai rolled her eyes.

"O," He said and sat down with his legs on top of each other. "SO why are you here?"

"I just wanted to see how the shop is doing. oh, look a customer!"

Some teenage boys walked in completely confused about what to get. "Hey, don't you think he will like the chocolate cake?"

"Yeah... but we're not official yet." The other whined.

"With this cake, you will be! GO for it!!!" The others encouraged.

"LOVE IS A LIE!!!!" Tankhun screamed at the top of his lungs and went back to scrolling on his phone.

The kids were so scared they left the store. I glared at Tankhun but he was happy with what he did.

The rest of the day went on with him doing the same thing to the point where I had to call Chay to drag him out. "take him to a club, take him anywhere, my treat! My business is not going well with him around."

"Give me the red velvet hearts then. or a new phone." Chay smirked.

"HA! GEt out back and take one cupcake."

I heard Khun say as they were walking out. "So you and Kim... Are you sure he likes you? I know he's my brother, but I think, Chay... You need someone much better!"

"At least I have your brother though..." Chay whispered. I could see the rage in Khun's eyes and he shut up after that. I've raised Chay well.

Present

"Ok so clearly we need to do something." Sinn sighed. She knew her brother couldn't go on destroying everyone's happiness like this.

"Why don't we set him up with Yok? Think about it, they've known each other for the longest time, and they love each other." Pete said.