Special Chapter 4 - Kim Chay

Porchay POV

 The party was at a bar. Mostly all of our seniors were in it and some of my classmates as well. I was clinging to Macao the entire time. "Why are you dressed like a prude?" He asked me. "Rude!" I was in a button-down shirt with blue vertical lines and mustard pants. "You look very straight." "I HATE YOU!!!"

"Oh, you came and got your friend as well~ Come on Macao let me show you around. You can come along!" P'Phloi invited me. Macao kept nodding his head no so that he gets alone time with her. So, I declined and sat at the bar.

I scanned across the room and at a distance, I could spot someone with Kim's hairstyle. I wanted to go towards him but I got blocked. "Porchay! What a surprise!" P'Tawan exclaimed. I remembered what Tankhun said about keeping my distance. "Hello, um actually I have to meet someone."

"Oh, your girlfriend?"

"No, Me!" P'Kim placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me away from Tawan. I was sweating hard and I started malfunctioning. "How- whaa?"

"Stay away from him. He is not a good guy." Kim warned me.

"But he's my mentor it's not like I can just stop talking to him."

"Don't tell me I didn't warn you later." Kim walked off again. What is up with him?

I was suddenly confused, he pretended to be my boyfriend, he protected me from a dangerous situation, and then left. I stayed clueless for the rest of the party and by the end of it, I found Macao making out with some random dude. His life is honestly more confusing than mine.

"Macao. Weren't you hitting on Phloi?"

"DUDE, this guy, Rain is an actor! And he was all over me! Apparently, the previous guy he dated was into his secretary so they had to break up."

"Sounds like a bad one, not gonna lie."

"Whatever it was a one-time thing anyway. Also, P'Tawan seems into you, did anything happen there?"

"No... I don't think I am going to speak to him more often though." Macao nodded and dropped me off at Tankhun's place.

Next day ~

Its ten in the morning but my head was splitting. Je kept screaming at me for staying out late yesterday. She does it too! Pol packed me breakfast and Arm helped me escape before Je finds out.

I went to the bookstore and set up for the day. I sat behind the cashier's desk and couldn't stop yawning. I closed my eyes for a bit and woke up to someone tapping on my shoulder. "YES, MANAGER!" I sprang up.

"Was yesterday that taxing for you?" Kim asked. Why is he back here?

"um. Yeah, I don't like partying, I just went because my friend asked."

"hmm, I want this book. Have you read it before?" It was a book on pianists from all over the world and their best compositions. It was basically gold! "No, but I was thinking of getting it this semester."

"Do you want to rent it or buy it?"

"I'll buy it." he tapped his card and I put the book in a bag and handed it over but the man didn't take it. "Here you go...."I mumbled.

"it's yours." he smiled at me and walked off.

DID HE JUST...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I called Macao instantly. "Dude. HE IS HITTING ON YOU!!"

"Are you sure?"

"100% No matter how much I like someone, I wouldn't give them such boring books if I don't love them."