Chapter 22

~Pete POV~

I didn't have a lot of conversations with Vegas and he even leaves early most of the time. I finished up work and picked up Venice from daycare.

"Where is uncle?" He asked while sipping on his strawberry milk.

"He isn't here today..."

"He didn't give me choco!" He pouted.

"You had cake though!"

"But he said chocolate!!" Venice started throwing a tantrum. Ay, vegas...

I took him home and he calmed down after eating dinner.

I checked my Instagram and that's when I realized I haven't seen social media in a long time! They've made so many new updates I can't keep up with anything! I haven't even caught up with my kdramas... I wonder if that couple got together in the end? Did Vincenzo get his revenge? Ugh...

I opened up and saw Sinn's profile. She posted a picture of her hand on another girl's hand at the hum bar... Wait. PHAIROH? Damn these girls are going crazy!!! They're so quick lol. I congratulated them and saw the next post.

I scrolled down so much, half an hour later I ended up on cats in costumes with tiny hats on, it was so cute!! The new updates recommended people to me, the first one was Tay_236 I have never seen this account before ... Sinn follows this guy.

"Lawyer at Queens", he also had the rainbow emoji and his pronouns on his bio. Oh, that reminds me, I have to add my pronouns. I'll ask chay how to do it tomorrow.

I requested to follow him and he accepted immediately. I checked his followers "time... KhunNoo07... JaeYok? Huh... Vegas_T" wait... VEGAS? Who is this guy, why does Vegas follow him?

I saw his posts and it was mostly him at his law firm. Some pictures in a pride parade as well. Does he do dance choreography? Wow, this guy is into a lot of things. One of those things happen to be Vegas? I saw a similar picture like Sinn's with Vegas. CHAY told me if we click on a picture and a name pops up it's called a tag.

Wow... how many people has Vegas dated? They seem legit! Wow, this is pissing me off for some reason. I saw his phone light up that day with hookup 12 written on it! Which number is this guy then? This is annoying.

I slammed the phone down on my pillow and Venice looked stunned. Damn, I scared him. "Pa?"

"It's adult business baby, do your homework."

"I don't know this..." he pointed at some science thing and I sat down to solve it with him.

Right, I have Venice, I don't have time to be jealous. I said to myself repeatedly and tried to forget about that Tay guy.

~Next day~

I don't know why but I'm still sort of pissed at Vegas, when he walked in I didn't give him his coffee not greet him and he was quite surprised.

Around noon he came to my table and leaned on my desk, " Pete let's go for lunch."

"All the other team members are busy," I said without looking him in the eye.

"We can go... just the two of us?"

"Sir, don't you have a lot of clients you meet with all the time?" I scoffed.

His eyes showed his confusion.

"Pete, what happened?"

"Nothing sir, nothing at all!"

"You seriously aren't coming to lunch with me?"

"No sir but you should go..."

Buzzz buzz