Chapter 8

TW RAPE/ SA

Please if you're not feeling confortable reading the passage after, skip it. 

Thank u<3 

PS : If there is any way i can improve myself, let me know :) 

___________________________________________________________

POV FINNEY :

It was a sunny day, the children were playing in the playground. A thin figure attracted me. She was majestic and beautiful. I heard her call my name and I heard myself say "Mommy!!"

I ran over and hugged her. Her sweet smell spreads in my nostrils. I feel good, I feel calm.

"Finney..."

"Finney..."

She looked at me and I was overwhelmed. then I woke up.

"Finney! Wake up," Robin said

Robin? What? Are we home?

"I thought you were dead," Robin said with relief.

It hurts when I opened my eyes.

I'm still in the basement, I'm still in this fucking basement.

I was so weak that I could barely think.

Robin is here.. wait, what the heck is this? How? How did this happened?

"I-I, Robin...? Why are you here?"

He was lying on the bed next to me, his hair was soaking wet, I think it was blood because he was recovered from it. He didn't have is bandana on his head, but it was on his arm because he was injured too.

He took my head in his hands, examined me like I was some kind of flimsy animal.

"Robin, you have to tell me what the fuck is going on" I said, confused.

"I-, Gwen helped me, she found the house, this house! I just couldn't wait, I had to come!"

I don't understand anything, he's out of breath. I looked at him with a frowning bewilderment that was almost like fear.

"Wait wait wait. Calm down. Breathe."

In, and out.

In, and out, 

In, and out.

After repeating the same thing over and over, he managed to calm down. He explained everything to me from the beginning. How Gwen and him managed to find me through her dreams. How desperate but brave he was when he tried to save me from the grabber last night. He knew I was still alive.

But now he's in here with me too. It's pointless.

"Maybe we have a chance. He locked us both here, and we outnumbered him," Robin explained.

Before I could speak, the door opened. He's here. He looked at us slyly as he approached us.

Robin bent down and stood in front of me.

"I never had two boys at a time down here, it's my first time ever" said the Grabber, joyful

"Shut the fuck up you sick bastard, we will kill you!" Said Robin

"Kill me?"

The grabber walked up to Robin. He tried to fight back, but he was too strong. He started tying him up.

I have to do something, I can't just watch.

"Don't move. Don't fucking move a muscle. If you do, I will kill him right now ! Right in front of you"

I can't take the risk, sorry Robin. You are too important.

After that, everything got blurry. When he took off his belt and hit me with it, I saw him coming towards me. Robin yelled at him to stop, but that only made things worse. He started laughing.

He enjoyed hearing the screams of little boys.

His posture couldn't stop, he was lying on top of me, licking my neck, my face, and stroking my body. I looked at Robin, and he was crying so hard, but his eyes were full of hatred and violence. I tried to raise my arm as if Robin was going to grab it and save me from this hell.

The man who took everything came towards me and pressed my wrists near my face so violently that that my little rocket dropped to the ground. He realized he could do whatever he wanted.

So he did. 

Each thrust has destroyed me physically and mentally.

I felt like he held my privacy, my happiness and my intimacy hostage. I was screaming inside and out, praying that this whole nightmare would finally end. I was just a poor, ragged, lifeless boy. He had taken my soul.

Then he left.

Robin tried to untie the rope, but in vain. I had to crawl across the floor, desperately helping him cut the rope with my little rocket. When I finally did, Robin didn't speak, he just hugged me so tightly, His body was shaking.

There are words on earth that can describe what just happened, and Robin knew it. That's why he didn't talk. He just hugged me.