Chapter 2

The second entering to school, I can see Matty and his dumb friends staring at me. I started to move rapidly until I reach my locker but Robin wasn't here.

Fuck.

When I turned my head, I saw my bullies coming towards me. Without hesitation, I run as fast as I could, hoping to lose them.

Without even thinking, I'm opening the first door I saw.

It was the bathroom door. fuck fuck fuck fuck. And of course there's nobody there.

"Come on out dick weed" Says one of the bullies.

"Not fooling anyone, noid." He continues.

"What are you doing in our bathroom? Huh? See the sign? It says boys, not fags." Tell the other.

Its hopeless. I opened the toilet's door and there they are. Standing in front of me, three of them. Fucking cowards. That's it. I don't even want to fight back, I'm tired. I just have to get used to it, like dad I guess.

But then I heard the door opening, he was here, finally. I felt alive again.

"Hey Finn, what's happening?" Said Robin while washing his bloody hands.

"The usual I guess, trying to keep up"

He didn't answer, but I could tell the bullies were uncomfortable and were about to leave the bathroom when Robin said something very meaningful.

"Hey scumbags, fuck with Finn again.. I fuck with you" He said that with a lot more confidence that I thought.

The three cowards opened the door and disappeared into the flow.

I couldn't help but laugh. He always knew what to do and what to say. That's why we are friends.

"You're gonna have to stand up for yourself one of these days" Said Robin trying desperately to put bandages on his wrist.

"I know... Wait, let me help you"

I took his hands in mine and pull out the bandage. I made two curves around his wrist, then moved sluggishly the strip diagonally down to the height of his wrist at the end of the thumb. I held his hand tightly with my fingers, but not too tight so as not to hurt to him.

I didn't see how close we were until he moved his hand. I didn't react at first, I was flabbergasted. His brown eyes looked deeply in mine. I can feel his presence in my soul. I swear he could read me like an open book if he wanted to. Then he receded.

"How did you learn to do this dude.?" Asked Robin

"My mom used to teach me thing like that, I guess I'm a pretty good learner" I said.

"She seems to be a good person, your mom." He said.

"She is."

She was.

« Hey, um, you got time to stop by my house after school? » Asked Robin, shyly.

« Is it math again? » I answered

It's not the first time I'm helping him with his homework. I'm glad he choose me though.

"Mr. Johnson talks too fast, He doesn't explain it right. Not like you."

I can see him touching his hands as we speak.

"Can you walk me through it? He continues. If I get another "F", I'm suspended."

"Yeah, sure."

I smiled at him, then we leave the bathroom.

___________________________________________

BTW IM SORRY IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKES OR THING LIKE THAT, I'm french and im not really used to write in english ^^"