Chapter Two- Nobody Else

((A/N The band "Smudged Lipstick" (Has Yet to appear) shall be portrayed as The Dollyrots, Every song title is either a Dio song, or one of theirs (Alternating this one is theirs)) 

It's a new day but it felt worse than normal so far. Maybe I'm just in a mood today but I do not want to be here, though I have been off my medicine for a bit since my dad and I are still working on transferring our prescriptions from our old doctors. I also feel so thankful that it is Friday, and the weekend would be here to give me a break. Though it was my least favorite class, gym.

I took off my Black Veil Brides shirt that I had cut the sleeves off. Then I took off my fishnet undershirt. I also had to take off my cargo pants that had some chains on them. I took off my binder and shoes then changed into my gym clothes and a different binder that was made for exercise. Finally I stuffed the clothes, rings, and necklaces in my bag that I kept a lock on. I left the bathroom with my bag where Skip and his lackeys were waiting for me. I tried to run to the side quickly but one blocked me and I bumped into him. Skip chuckled and I turned away from the goon to look at Skip.

"I still hate that they put you in the boys gym class," the boy started as he got a bit closer. Normally I would feel scared, but I was annoyed today already and just want to get through the day.

"Why do you fucking care? Who the fuck am I hurting by being me?" I snapped.

"Shut the fuck up, You dont belong in our class," he said shoving me back. I bumped into the main boy once again before I lost it and threw a punch at Skip's face. It landed and I hit his nose, which was now trickling blood.

"Max!" I heard a semi familiar voice yell as Hunter came over and stood by the boy who was behind me.

"I think you broke my nose!" Skip whined.

"Oh boo hoo," I said before Hunter grabbed my arm and pulled me away running, I ran as well at his pace. We ran down the hall before putting our backs to a wall near one of the school exits. I bit my bottom lip for a moment before pitching an idea. "What if we ditch the rest of the day," I suggested.

"I.. Never have," the boy admitted. I was surprised because this kid seemed like a stereotypical bad boy.

"Well, want to?"

"Fuck it. sure," he agreed and we ran out of the exit quickly.

"This way," I said, as I took his arm this time and led him to my dark purple volkswagen van. I unlocked the vehicle and climbed into the driver seat, Hunter climbed into the passenger seat quickly.

"Let's go," he urged and I started the van before pulling out and to the street.

"I don't know this town or where I'm going," I admitted as I just stayed straight on the road I was on.

"Turn here," he instructed while pointing and I did as he said. We stated straight for awhile "Turn here," he called again pointing. We drove until we got near a small park. "Pull up there," he pointed to the park that had a four car parking lot. There were trees all around and the park had just two slides, a small jungle gym, and three swings. I pulled into a spot and parked. "Okay get out so I can change," I told him, thankfully I still had my bag.

"You change in here?" he asked.

"Look in the back," I said. The back had a small air mattress with a sheet, a lot of pillows, and a plastic storage night stand with three drawers. There was also some spare clothes and a Ukulele.

"Wow, do you live in here?" he asked. "I wont judge if you do," he added.

"No, we have a place, but I use to hide a lot and skip school at my old school," I admitted. "So I spruced the place up, and sometimes sleep in here if I don't want to go home."