Chapter 14: i don't do relationships, I am sort of an alone type.

Aja: What are you doing?

We are watching a new movie about two friends who think they are in love with two other people but they are just trying to hide the fact that they are in love with each other.

Aja: Sounds...interesting?

The writer: Oh it is...sit down and have popcorn, the movie barely begun but the trailers say A LOT.

___________________________________________

Izzabelle's POV

I am watching this show about some romance and a few comedic parts.

'Mi amor, you know I didn't mean it...marry me please, I promise I will change.'

"You ain't never gonna change!" I yelled while having some snacks stuffed in my face. I was wearing an oversized shirt and some sweat pants, my hair was tied up into a messy bun. I was sitting on the couch with my cat on the side sleeping, it was probably like 5 or 4 pm.

'I know that you will never change, Enrique. I have had enough!'

"You tell 'em girl!" I yelled again, I am getting way too invested in this. The episode just ended and there won't be another till tomorrow. What a bummer!

"Booo...Buzzkill!" I turned off the TV.

"There really isn't anymore hope of you ever flying again, is there?" I asked my ship

"No, I am sorry" it apologized

"Nah its fine. It's not your fault." I assured. My phone beeped indicating that someone texted me.

                               Krel 👑
Krel 👑
Hi!

                                                          Bella 💖        Your highness, are you feeling better?

Krel 👑
Yes? Anyway please never call me that again because it will be awkward when I ask you.

                                                       Bella 💖           Oh? Okay! What are you  going to ask?

Krel 👑
Umm..never mind!

                                                     Bella 💖
                         No, come on! Just tell me! It couldn't be that bad..

Krel 👑
Okay!

Krel 👑
Could you come over, I have no one to talk to and I am bored and I can't do anything because they tell me i have to rest which I like to point out that I think this is stupid.

                                                  Bella 💖
                 You want to hang out? Sure!

Krel 👑
Perfect, thanks. Bye!

                                                 Bella 💖
                                              Ok? Bye?