Why do they have a chain kink?

Yes I just have a picture of shirtless young Brendan Fraser on my phone. But only one I swear.

"Talking"
'Thinking'
"YELLING"
Sound effect ex. VROOM
____________________________

York POV
I.B. HQ
05/29/1941

"You guys have some weird kinks."

Blond bomber only looked at me in anger before 'hmph'ing and turning away.

You're probably thinking how I got here. Well it started when I got here yesterday.

1 day before
I.B. Cell
York POV

I was following pancake, who I learned was named Z23, to my temporary holding cell. I knew I couldn't escape since I'm in the middle of potentially enemy territory and outgunned. Might as well just go with it.

It was a pretty quiet walk with the occasional stare or glare. Not the best walk I've had, but not the worst. I mean there was that one time with a high ranking female wyvern, but that was just due to me joking around before loosing a bet to both Iowa and Bama.

Got a little off track for a moment. Anyways besides the glares and stares it was pretty boring. Pancake was being quiet, but took glances every now and again. Probably to make sure I was still following.

It was a short walk though, probably only 8 minutes, before we got to my temporary cell. To say it was small would be an understatement. It was 5 wide, had a bed, toilet, sink, and pillow for said bed. All in all not that outstanding. If I could vote on Craigslist it would be 0/5. Wait what's Craigslist?

"This will be your new home depending on how you respond tomorrow. If you answer your questions without hesitation and truthfully then your free to leave. If you don't then your new home will be smaller." She told me with a neutral expression. Not gonna lie she would look better with a smile.

"So be blunt."

"Basically, but without the rudeness." I just nodded before walking in and laying down. I could honestly kick down that door if I tried, but I don't feel like renovating. Also this mattress was honestly somewhat comfy.

Before I knew it I was alone with my thoughts. Sometimes they were broken up by the blond bomber coming to make sure I wasn't trying to escape, not that I want to with nowhere to go. She did this every 2 hours.

It would take some time before I finally fell asleep.

12 hours later

I woke up I think 4 hours before now, but this mattress was really comfy all of a sudden, so I just laid there. Just stared at the roof and prepared myself.

Around maybe a hour later pancake came in with blond bomber with handcuffs. Now there's two of them and one of me, but I'm pretty sure I could overpower them. I just stood up in front of the cell door, pull for them push for me, before they opened it. I waited like 10 seconds before they even opened the door. I just put my hands out knowing where this is going.