Let freedom ring..

New stuff same setting. I still believe in Bismarck supremacy.

POV
"YELLING"
"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Whispering"
_______________________________

No POV
3 weeks later

Some siren ships were patrolling the icy waters of the Atlantic. There were two heavy cruisers and three destroyers. All of them were ready for any notice of combat, not that they'll win though.

Ten miles out was a lone aircraft carrier lost with no destination. All it knows is that it must fight for what it believes in. Freedom, justice, and liberty. If it dies then so does its beliefs. On its radar the ship noticed the dots and was well prepared, for it had already sent out three waves of planes to decimate its enemies. On the flight deck was a lone man in an admiral's coat and camouflaged pants and brown boots. The coat was opened showing his bare chest that had a few scars and red lines. The red lines were in weird patterns near his shoulders and pecks, while also being near his hip. One scar that stood out was a diagonal one going from his right shoulder to his left peck. He had his eyes closed and the breeze was blowing his silver-blond hair back.

The siren ships were still patrolling calmly, but the sounds of whistles and guns could be heard approaching. If they had heads and looked up they would notice three giant waves of dive bombers and torpedo bombers. Not having anytime to arm AA the siren ships were quickly decimated into wrecks before sinking slowly. As the planes went back a glitch happened near the wrecks and five portals appeared.

The aircraft carrier was sailing towards the wrecks to scavenge anything he could. The man had opened his eyes showing two scarlet red eyes filled with boredom. As he got closer to the wrecks he noticed the portals and started to send out planes. He was waiting for anything, but nothing happened. Deciding it was best to leave them alone he started to scavenge metal, ammo, basically whatever. He was so focused he didn't even notice the small vibrations through the hulls. When he got back to topdeck he noticed something was off.

All the other wrecks were gone and there were more portals.

Sighing to himself he summoned his rigging and bow. Small balls of fire were in the air due to the man. Each one being a plane of some type.

Out of the portals came more sirens, but not the normal mass produced ships. No these ones had bodies of their own along side a rigging. Each one had a octopus type look for their rigging. Some had more guns than the others and some were a smaller size than most.

Nocking an arrow he took aim and waited for one to speak.

"What? Who is this? I didn't know Azur lane had a male." The male didn't respond and just kept watching them. "Well it doesn't matter since you'll all be at the bottom anyways."

Before any of the sirens could react the balls of fire took shape and the male let loose the arrow which pierced the talkers throat. Letting his bow disappear he quickly summoned a knife and ducked under a shot. The sirens were caught off guard and were being dealt with quickly, but three were only damaged. His planes were doing quite good against these sirens and were already going for another pass while he himself tackled one down before plunging his knife into her eye and skull. One of the last two sirens was being burned alive due to a plane leaking a shit ton of oil on her with another crashing into her setting fire.

The last siren tried desperately to fire upon the carrier, but he just slid under her shots before grabbing one of his planes. He held her down while putting the propeller up to her throat and letting it tear her throat apart. Calming down he let go of his plane and started walking off.

"Oi! Where do you think you're going!" Screamed a familiar voice.

Looking back he saw a familiar white haired siren, Purifier, that was somehow alive again.