Chapter 8

Please vote and comment 🥺
__________________________

Jungkook again came home late at night ...almost at 12:45 a.m...
He wasn't in a mood to eat anything so he didn't even go to the kitchen ... though his stomach was aching a bit because he just had a cup of hot chocolate in the entire day...he sat on his bed and drank a glass of water and slipped under the silk covers letting himself fall into deep slumber ...
The next day came very quickly and Jungkook again followed his routine just like the previous day and went to work early ...that day Taehyung asked Martha for jungkook's no.and though she didn't want to give him jungkook's no. without his permission,she had to.. coz she was still just a servant for Taehyung who has to follow his every command ...
So she reluctantly gave him his no. but didn't forget to curse at him after he left ...

Taehyung called Jungkook that day .. actually many times but Jungkook didn't pick up his call so he sighed and decided to again try to meet him at night...he thought Jungkook will come back home but he was proved wrong because Jungkook didn't return back ...he eventually went to his room with a frustrated sigh and slept ...
It was next morning and he woke up early and quickly ran downstairs only to see Jungkook going towards the main door in his office attire ..he called his name loudly and Jungkook stilled ..his hand on the door handle ...
Jungkook turned around with a blank face and waited for him to continue ...

"Umm ...you ..are going to your office?
I mean ..not that I have any problem but it's still very early you know ..." Taehyung said in an awkward tone but jungkook's expression didn't change..

"I have some work ...that's why I am leaving ..." Jungkook said monotonously and left without waiting for Taehyung's reply who was standing still on his place ...Martha who heard all of this couldn't help but snicker silently because Taehyung looked very funny with his dumbfounded face ...

The same thing continued for a week where Taehyung would try to talk to Jungkook but couldn't find even a single chance ...he barely saw jungkook's face in this whole week and he was certainly not liking it ...he understood that in this whole  two months of their marriage, he has become somewhat habituated with jungkook's presence and suddenly not hearing from him or even seeing him was bothering him continuously...

It was Sunday and Jungkook was in his room trying to create some new designs and Taehyung was in the kitchen to get some water when the door was knocked ... Martha had gone to the market to get some groceries so Taehyung opened the door only to see his entire family (his mother, grandpa and his brother) standing there with three suitcases ,smiling at him ...
He raised an eyebrow and his mother rolled his eyes while pushing him aside and entering the house ...

"Don't look at us like that ...we were missing you so we decided to stay with you both here for a few days ...moreover we get bored in that big mansion without you .." his mother said and he let out an amused chuckle...

"I didn't stay with you all even before getting married ...you didn't miss me or come to live here then ...what happened now ?" Taehyung asked amused ...

"So are you saying that we can't stay here? Are we not welcomed here ? Is this what you are saying?" Taehee said dramatically

"No no ...that's not what I mean ..you know what ..just do what you want...I don't mind ..sit down...I will bring something for you all ..." Taehyung said and made his way towards the kitchen ...

They all were sitting and talking to each other when Taehee asked about Jungkook and Taehyung became a little panicked ...

"Umm ...he is .. upstairs ..maybe doing some work or something ..." Taehyung said awkwardly and just when she was about to ask him further questions,Jungkook came to the living room and greeted them ... actually when they were talking,Jungkook heard their loud laughter and chats from upstairs so he came downstairs...