Chapter 14

Author's note : Please read 🥺🙏

It's an earnest request....
when you are commenting on a specific portion of the chapter like a para or a specific line, can you please make sure that you select that part and then leave your comment ...coz when you guys don't select a special portion and leave your precious comments I can't understand as to which part of the chapter your comment is meant for and when I check them from the comment section, it's really hard for me to reply to your comments coz I don't know what you are commenting about ...so it's my earnest request to you all, plz select the part you want to comment about and then leave your comments because I really love to read and reply to them ..your comments and support really motivates me and helps me improve ..
__________________________

Taehee called Jungkook to ask if he was ok but Jungkook couldn't pick up the call because he was guiding a model for a photoshoot that time and his phone was silent ...this made her even more worried for the younger as she knew how dangerous walnut was for his health ...

On the other hand Taehyung also went to his office but his mind was still stuck on the words Taehee told him ...he couldn't help the uneasiness he felt in the pit of his stomach every time he remembered the way Jungkook was coughing last night...he felt like he did a crime but he couldn't even ask for forgiveness for it and this was not at all settling well with him ...
It was now already 9:50 and Taehyung was in his car going towards jungkook's company along with his secretary for the press meet and to say he was nervous would be an understatement ...he was also thinking about who could have actually betrayed him and leaked their designs coz now he was sure that it's not Jungkook ...
Just after a few minutes, his driver informed him that they had reached ..he got out of the car and made his way inside the company and was led towards the big conference hall by jungkook's secretary ...

he got out of the car and made his way inside the company and was led towards the big conference hall by jungkook's secretary

( Taehyung's outfit ..plz ignore the rose in his hand 🙏)

He could already see many reporters present there ...what surprised him the most was that, there were also many well known CEOs sitting on the chairs kept in front of the stage that was in the middle of hall ...

He went towards the chairs and sat on one of them while waiting for the event to start ...he was bouncing his feet in anticipation and was so tensed that he couldn't see how his secretary was gulping and sweating furiously ...when Taehyung told her that they had to attend a press meet at the Jeon group of industries,she became terrified ...she knew that this whole event is for something related to the whole project and she was now scared that Byeongho has told Jungkook about everything and  her deeds will be out and she will be fired from her job ...

At exactly 10:15, Jungkook came to the conference room with a stoic face but still he took everyone's breath away ...