Chapter One

It's the night of the threesome, and Karma has ran out feeling rejected by secret boyfriend, Liam Booker, and thinking her best friend/fake girlfriend, Amy, likes him. But was she feeling this way because she was afraid to lose Liam, or something else?

"Karma, wait." Amy yells as she chases after Karma on the sidewalk.

"Why should I? It gives you more time to kiss Liam." She says as she stops and turns around.

"This is about him? Karma I don't like him. Even if I did, I would let you have him because I know you really want him."

The truth was she wasn't mad at either of them, she was jealous of Liam. She kept it inside, because she wasn't sure.

"Really? Because it didn't seem that way."

"Karma, I would never take him from you, you have to believe me."

"No, I don't. You want me to."

"Look, you're right, but why would I lie to you. I love you." Amy gives off puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, it's just because I can't resist those eyes."

"Yay! Wait, do you think we should go back for Liam?"

"Nah, we'll see him at school soon enough."

"Alright, come on. We're going home." She takes Karma's hand and leads her to her car.

"Okay."

Amy opens Karma's door, and waits for her to sit down to shut it, as soon as she does she goes to her side and starts the car.

"Do you wanna go back to your house or stay at mine?"

"I love any chance to stay with you."

"...And I love any chance to make my mom uncomfortable."

"This whole me being your fake girlfriend thing really works to our favors."

At this moment, Amy was sent astray from thinking Karma could feel the same way.

"We could become real girlfriends and no one would know." Karma finished a little suggestively.

Not all hope was lost for Amy, and the fact that she rendered her speechless was very confusing for Karma. Amy still speechless, couldn't focus on anything but Karma.

"Amy?"

"Wha- Yeah?"

"Oh, I thought I lost you for a minute."

"No, I'm still here." Amy follows this with a nervous laugh.

Amy's car pulls up to the driveway of Amy's house.

Hands still gripping the steering wheel Amy says, "Well, we're here."

"Yeah."

They awkwardly leave the car, and walk up to the door. Amy knows where they hide the key, gets it, and unlocks the door. She quietly opens the door, because of how late it is, and the two tip-toe their way past the living room, upstairs.

Just before they can get past the first three steps, Farrah, Amy's mom, walks over to her.

"Amy, what do you think you're doing?"

"Mom, I can explain-"

"I see you brought Karma."

"Yeah, but that's because it's so late."

"That doesn't explain anything, Amy."

"It would have taken longer to get here."

"Alright, Karma can stay but if I hear anything I shouldn't, she's sleeping in Lauren's room."

"Mom, Lauren hates Karma."

"You said the same thing about me, and did she?"

"No."

"Exactly."

"But this is different, they're teenage girls."

"Yeah, and so are you but you love teenage girls, now go to your room."

Amy walks up the stairs with Karma, trying hard not to laugh. When they get to Amy's room she shuts the door, and Karma sits on the bed and bursts out laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You got your ass handed to you."

"Well, at least she let us stay in the same room, that would have been the first thing to go if I made her any angrier."

"Let's enjoy the fact that you didn't." Karma welcomes Amy to sit with her.

Amy sits down then lays back, Karma quickly follows.

"God, I don't understand why she thinks this is okay."

"What?"

"I don't get why she thinks can seclude gay people from her will make her life and it will be any better."

Karma sits up on her elbow, "Well, some people didn't have enough contact with them for them to be normal to them, or it was just a huge thing to hate back then. You can't hate who they are for how they were raised."

"Yes I can, and I do."

"Come on, some part in you had to love her she's your mother, and besides its not like you're actually gay. Are you?"

"Wh-What? No, Karma that's ridiculous." Amy says clearly lying.

"I can tell when you're lying."

"I don't think you can."

"So you aren't gay?"

"No, Karma. I'm not gay."

Karma started losing hope, "Amy, you can tell me if you are. You know I don't judge."

Amy springs up, "Okay. Now you know the truth, what are you gonna do about it?"

"I ... erm ... Are you tired? I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed."

Karma quickly covers herself in covers, and turns away from Amy.

"I knew I shouldn't have said anything." Amy says hurt, she lays down facing the opposite direction of Karma.

___________________________________

So that's the end of the first chapter, I hope you enjoyed. Leave a vote, and comment, and I will see you ... In the next chapter!

~Syd