Chapter II.

"You look unnaturally happy." A deep voice spoke up, pulling Jungkook's attention from his phone.

"And?" Jungkook asked, still smiling down at his phone like an idiot.

"It is making me uncomfortable." The male said, slowly sipping on his beer as Jungkook shot him a soft glare.

"Well excuse me, I had no idea I was supposed to remain miserable for my entire life to please you Yoongi – Hyung." Jungkook said dramatically just to annoy the older Alpha further.

Yoongi grunted in response, rolling his eyes as he glanced at his own phone on the table.

"Care to share with the rest of the class?" Yoongi asked, taking another slow sip.

"Not particularly but I know you won't drop it." Jungkook said as he finally set his phone down and sat back as he looked at the other. "Remember that guy I told you about?"

Yoongi seemed to think for a moment before he shrugged.

"The one that spilled coffee on me at the café?" Jungkook reminded as Yoongi's brows raised in realization.

"Oh, the shy Omega?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook nodded.

"Yup! Well, that is who I've been talking to for the last few weeks." Jungkook said as he looked down at his phone fondly. "I can't help but smile because he is a lot more open with me, now that he is comfortable."

"You and your pet projects." Yoongi muttered.

"He isn't a pet project Hyung. I really do like him a lot." Jungkook said, resting his cheek in his palm as he sipped on his own beer.

"How do you know he isn't just after your money?" Yoongi asked, quirking a brow. "That café thing could have been a set up."

"Maybe I would think that if Jimin didn't avoid me like the plague at first." Jungkook said.

"Wait – did you say Jimin?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook nodded, knowing Yoongi would catch on with that.

Yoongi stared at Jungkook with wide eyes, looking genuinely shocked at this revelation.

"Jungkook – "

"I know Hyung." Jungkook said, frowning as he looked down. "But he doesn't know. I mean we never met so."

"Wow, what are the fuckin' chances?" Yoongi asked, leaning back as he shook his head and Jungkook shrugged.

"I don't care, I'm just happy. Maybe this means something." Jungkook said as he sat back and toyed with the bottle of beer in between his fingers.

"Or again, it could be a set up." Yoongi suggested.

"I doubt it. Jimin didn't recognize or even know me. He isn't giving me the vibe that he has." Jungkook said, going to take another sip.

"So what? Your plan is to make him fall madly in love with you and then drop that bombshell on him?" Yoongi asked, giving the younger a half-lidded stare.

"Don't make it sound like that Hyung." Jungkook mumbled.

"Like what Jungkook? A relationship built on a lie is doomed to fail. You need to tell him the truth and let him decide if he wants to continue forward before you both get in so deep it becomes complicated and fucking messy." Yoongi said, setting his empty bottle aside and motioning for the waitress to bring him another.

"I know, I know. But Jimin is so fragile mentally, I can tell that much. It took him this long just to warm up to me. If I tell him this, we might fall back to square one or worse." Jungkook said, looking at the other.