Chapter IV.

"You look stressed Hyung." Jungkook said, setting the iced coffee Jimin wanted down in front of him before joining at the table.

Jimin turned his attention from staring off in a daze to Jungkook and frowned. Picking up the cold plastic cup, he grabbed the straw and took a long sip before deciding to comment on Jungkook's observation.

"I am." Jimin said, lowering his gaze. "Tomorrow if my first day with the new agency that Jin – Hyung found for me."

"That's understandable, being nervous but I think you will be fine." Jungkook said as he leaned back in his own chair, crossing his legs as he sipped on his own iced coffee.

"How can, you be sure?" Jimin asked, looking up at Jungkook.

"Because you are talented and have nothing to worry about. If anything, I think they will be more impressed with the fact that you are self-taught." Jungkook said, offering that smile that always made Jimin melt.

Jimin blushed, looking back down shyly.

"I hope so. I will be the only Omega – "

"What?" Jungkook interrupted as Jimin lifted his gaze and blinked at how tense the Alpha had become, squeezing his cup a bit.

"I will be the only Omega?" Jimin repeated.

Jungkook's jaw visibly tightened as he narrowed his eyes. A look that Jimin didn't see often, only when they were out and Jungkook felt other Alphas were paying him a little too much attention. Alphas were naturally territorial around each other but especially if they had an Omega.

"Why are you the only Omega? That doesn't sound safe." Jungkook said, sipping from his straw angrily.

"Well, Omegas aren't normally allowed to work remember?" Jimin said, tilting his head as he couldn't help but find Jungkook's pouty scowl quite adorable.

"I don't like it." Jungkook said, glancing off to the side. "But I won't stand in the way of your dream Hyung. Just please be careful."

Jimin nodded, sighing before he sipped on his own coffee.

"I know better than to put myself in certain situations. I take my scent and heat suppressors regularly, so I will be fine. I'm just there to dance, nothing else matters to me." Jimin said.

"I know." Jungkook said, relaxing a little as his frown became a smile. "If anyone does anything to you, I will kill them."

"Jungkook." Jimin scolded but the Alpha let out a whine in response as he leaned closer and set his cup down.

"I am serious!" Jungkook defended.

"I know, that is the problem silly." Jimin said as he leaned forward and bopped Jungkook's nose, making the other wrinkle up his face and pout once more.

"I – "

"I know, don't worry so much. Jin – Hyung will be there with me the whole time." Jimin said as Jungkook rested his chin in his palm and seemed to be mulling over this.

"Okay, okay. I feel like I should be there too though." Jungkook said.

"Absolutely not." Jimin said, quirking a brow.

Jungkook huffed, glancing off at nothing in particular. Jimin smiled around his straw as he looked down. A small part of him liked that Jungkook was so protective of him, but the Alpha was still young and could be hot headed. Jimin had learned this about him over the past month or so. Jimin wasn't sure if it meant that Jungkook just really liked him, was generally possessive or a combination of both. Either way, he knew the other would still respect his wishes and desires regardless and that meant a lot to Jimin. Jimin glanced out at the city around them as a gentle breeze shifted his hair against his face.