Chapter III.

Jungkook had no idea what to expect.

If watching Jimin practice was any indication, he knew the experience coming would be otherworldly in its absolute beauty. As the lights dimmed and the chatter of the audience quieted to complete silence, Jungkook felt his heart start to pound with anticipation. The dancers that came before Jimin were amazing but none of them quite captured him like Jimin did. His eyes laser focused on the stage as the spotlight came on to reveal Jimin. Jimin was crouched down in the center, his arms wrapped around himself and hugging his smaller frame tight. Jungkook's eyes widened just slightly as the thrums of a violin started and he watched as Jimin slowly rose up from his position. The grace and precision of each movement had Jungkook captured. It almost looked like a swan opening it's wings as Jungkook revealed himself. Dressed in a full-on attire of black but airy clothing. A leather corset around his mid – section and adding a layer of elegance to his overall aesthetic. Jungkook took note of the subtle makeup on Jimin's face that only helped to define his beautiful features even more, especially those alluring eyes of Jimin's. Jungkook also noticed the dark blue highlights that stood out among the black of Jimin's hair and blended the two colors together almost flawlessly. It was perfect. Jimin was perfect. As the music grew more intense, Jimin's movements followed as he moved across the stage as the one man show that he was. Doing jumps, flips and complicated movements to the beat of the wonderfully orchestrated Black Swan. Jungkook's lips parted in awe as he felt himself pulled into the performance along with the rest of the audience. Jungkook wasn't much into the theater despite his parents attempts to pull him in.

It was a common activity of the upper class to attend such prestigious entertainment so his mother would often tell him. But none of that interested Jungkook until now. Until Park Jimin. There was so much emotion and storytelling in Jimin's movement that Jungkook stood all of it with ease. Before he knew it, it was over and Jimin dropped to the floor in a dramatic fashion. Portraying defeat as he fell to the floor and curled up into a similar fashion as he'd started. The burst of applause was immediate as soon as the music stopped. Jungkook stood as others did the same and clapped, some whistled and others shouted out words like 'amazing' and 'breathtaking'. Jimin moved to stand up as he bowed several times and smiled, panting lightly as he whispered thank you over and over. Their eyes locked and Jungkook had one hand over his heart as he whispered to Jimin, 'You did amazing' and he noticed Jimin's blush as he took his leave from the stage. No one received quite the applause that Jimin did that night. When the show was over, Jimin felt relief. All that preparation, grueling hours of blood, sweat and tears had paid off and he felt amazing. As Jimin was packing up his items, having changed into some more casual clothing, he turned to smile at the other dancers that complimented him on their way out. Jimin looked down shyly as he wasn't used to such positive attention towards his dancing.

"Jimin." Jungkook spoke up as he walked towards the other, holding a beautiful bouquet of roses, both white and red.

Jimin lifted his head and looked at the other, eyes going a little wide with surprise at the flowers. He turned to face the other as Jungkook stopped in front of him and held them out.

"These are for you." Jungkook said.

Jimin blushed but gently took the bouquet. Holding it closer to his face as he took in the lovely smell, and he looked up at Jungkook after.

"Thank you, they are beautiful." Jimin said, lowering his eyes as he was about to speak up again but suddenly Jungkook stepped closer and before he got the words out, they were kissing.

Jimin's eyes widened for a brief moment, caught off guard but easily relaxed into the kiss and returned it as he clutched the bouquet close to his chest. He felt Jungkook's hand gently lift his head by his chin as he deepened the kiss and Jimin tried his best to last until he had to breath. The two separating with light gasps as Jimin looked down immediately, completely flushed now and shy. Jungkook slowly licked his lips before he brushed his thumb under Jimin's eye.