Chapter X.

Despite his little spell in the hospital and finding out that he was pregnant, Jimin felt good.

He wouldn't lie and say that any of this has been easy for him but having Jungkook at his side made it bearable. Jimin had read up a lot of Omega testimonials about being pregnant and how the experience was, unfortunately for him, it was more on the negative side. For the fourth day in a row, Jimin was awoken at three in the morning with the overwhelming urge to vomit. Scrambling to untangle himself from Jungkook's sleeping form, he ran to the bathroom, barely making it as the horribleness began. Jimin would be stuck like this for the next four hours but at least Jungkook was at his side. The Alpha startled awake and getting up without hesitation to take care of him. Be it rubbing his back, wiping the sweat and such from his face or even just holding him as they sat against the bathtub, both dozing off until another attack happened. But once all of that was over, Jimin was usually good for the rest of the day. Only experiencing minor nausea here and there if a smell hit him that his stomach or more so the pup didn't like. Jimin had already noticed the definition of his hard-earned abs disappearing but wasn't nearly as upset as he expected himself to be. His weight had always been an issue for him but in this case, the weight gain would lead to the birthing of a new life. Maybe it was his Omega taking over but that thought brought him an extreme amount of comfort. Of course, it didn't stop the harassment from a certain group at the company.

"I'll come by during lunch – "

"Jungkook, you don't have to do that." Jimin said, pouting a little as Jungkook brushed his fingers through Jimin's black locks, slicking them off his forehead.

"I want to Hyung." Jungkook said.

"But that is a drive for you. What about your meetings and – "

Jimin was suddenly silenced with a set of warm lips against his. Jimin's eyes widened, his face tinting red but then lowered as he accepted the silencing kiss. Jungkook slightly pulled back, smirking.

"I'll see you later Hyung." Jungkook said.

"Brat." Jimin mumbled but took a step back as he watched Jungkook get into his car, blowing a kiss before waving and pulling off.

Jimin couldn't help but lower his eyes, smiling as he pulled his own hand back that he'd used to wave to the other and brought it to his lips, still feeling the tingle left behind by Jungkook's. Turning to head inside, it wasn't long before he heard the familiar cackles from the top of the steps. Four of the girls from the other dance unit under the company watching him.

"I don't get what such a hot Alpha sees in that?" One of the girls said, clearly being loud enough for Jimin to hear on the purpose.

"Right? Bad enough that freaks like him steal our Alphas but on top of that, the hot ones. Clearly, he is blackmailing or suckin' him off for the attention." Another girl chimed in as they all laughed but Jimin didn't openly acknowledge them as he pulled the door open and went inside.

Jimin slowly walked down what suddenly felt like a long hallway as he squeezed the strap of his shoulder bag, his jaw set tight. To be honest, Jimin didn't care what they said about him but dragging Jungkook into it was unacceptable. Jimin had no illusions that this sort of harassment wasn't commonplace. Jealousy and envy could breed some ugly things and while the girls were all gorgeous in their own right in his opinion, he supposed it couldn't be helped.

"Jiminie – ah!" Hoseok called from ahead of him and Jimin quickly looked up, his eyes slightly wide as he stopped.

"Good morning Hyung." Jimin said as Hoseok stopped in front of him and placed his hands on his hips, tilting his head.