Chapter 16

(Dipper pov)

I wake up, smiling seeing Bill smiling down at me. "Morning Pinetree."

"Morning Bill."

He kisses my forehead softly as I sit up. "......I know what happened to your parents, Pinetree."

"Did....is it like Stan said it was?"

"Not exactly, but it's very complicated. What happened was-"

"No. Please.....I do want to know what happened, but....I don't think I'm ready to know quite yet."

"Okay. Let me know when you are ready and I will tell you everything that I know."

"Okay.....how many people of the crew are demons?"

"Most of them are demons like me and Tad, some are other kinds of creatures."

"Why be pirates on the open sea like this?"

"Because we are all half-breeds, all of us having some sort of human in our dna. Pure blood creatures hate us for simply existing and will do everything in their power to kill us."

"That's horrible."

"It really is. So our only santuary is on this ship."

"......Bill, will you ever get tired of being with me?"

"No, of course not." He sits next to me, pulling me to his chest as he gently rubs my shoulder. "I will never want to be with anyone else with besides you, my darling little Pinetree."

"Do you swear?"

"I swear."

He softly kisses my cheek before he starts softly singing in my ear.

"Those hardest to love need it most
I watched our bodies turn to ghosts
Such good friends, it has to end it always does
That's the way life is
Do we take that risk?

And so it all boils down to this
We've got our aim but we might miss
We are too fragile just to guess
And I've been in this place before
Fine as we are but we want more
That's human nature at its best

What if we ruin it all, and we love like fools?
And all we have we lose?
And I don't want you to go but I want you so
So tell me what we choose

Friends, I watched us as we changed
The feelings in my headspace rearranged
I want you more than I've wanted anyone
Isn't that dangerous?

The anticipation before the kiss
Mirrored in my shaking lips
Oh god I feel so unprepared
The two of us so out of place
My feelings written on my face
Got what I want but now I'm scared

What if we ruin it all, and we love like fools?
And all we have we lose?
And I don't want you to go but I want you so
So tell me what
Tell me what we choose
What we choose
What we choose

What if we ruin it all, and we love like fools?
And all we have we lose?
And I don't want you to go but I want you so
So tell me what
Tell me what
Tell me what we choose"

He kisses down my jawline softly, making his way down my neck making me laugh slightly.

"Bill, that tickles."

"You are just too ticklish, Pinetree." He kisses me on the lips softly. "I love you, Dipper Pines."

"I love you too, Bill Cipher."

"Captain Bill Cipher, to you." He corrects me, making me laugh a little bit.

"You are such an egotistic narccissist and the biggest air head I have ever met in my entire life."

"Maybe, but you know that you love me for it."

"Maybe."

He kisses down my neck softly again, his hands roaming down my bare skin. He kisses down my skin until he is under the covers and I gasp feeling his mouth around my member.

I lean my head back against the headboard, moaning softly, his tongue and mouth make me feel amounts of pleasure that I had never thought was ever possible before. I run my fingers through his hair, gripping it tightly as I reach my climax.

He sits up straddling my waist, holding my face in his hands as he softly kisses me, his tonuge roaming inside of my mouth, my moans muffled from the kiss.

"I will forever love you, Pinetree, and don't you dare ever forget that."

"And if I do forget it?"

"Then I will just have to keep helping you remember, no matter how long it takes and how much I have to keep doing it."

".....can I tell Mabel? About you and Tad I mean."

"I don't know, Pinetree. We have hidden what we are from most people for a very long time."

"I know, but I think if I could explain to her then she would understand. "

"You really think she would listen and wouldn't insist that we had used some kind of dark magic on you to make you fall for me."

"Maybe she wouldn't feel like that if I could explain to her about you and everyone else on this ship. I know that I could make her listen."

"......if you really think that you could make her listen, then go ahead. But I'm not holding my breath on it."

He gets off of me and pulls his eyepatch back on. "Why do you wear that on the ship if the crew knows what you are?"

"Because it makes it easier for when we get to land. There have been times where we made port and I had forgotten to wear it. It caused a big thing. So it's just easier to wear it all the time so I won't forget to wear it."

"I wish that you didn't wear it all the time."

"I know. Maybe someday I won't have to."

I get up pulling my clothes on and go to follow him out of the room when something about the mirror catches my attention.

I go to the mirror that he had standing in the corner of the room, tilting my head slightly. My reflection wasn't copying my movements.

"Bill, wait."

"What is it, Pinetree?" I keep my eyes on the mirror, but I hear from the floorboard creeks that he turned and sees what I see. "Pinetree, get away from there now!"

Before I can move, the image in the mirror changes to a man that I have never seen before. His hand comes through the mirror and grabs onto my wrist tightly, his nails painfully digging into my skin. I scream in pain and fright as he pulls me through the mirror, it feeling like I was plunged into pure coldness for a few split seconds before I am in a room with the strange man.

His hand clamps down tightly on my throat, lifting me off my feet and into the air as I uselessly struggle. A wide smirk on his face showing a mouth full of sharp fangs.

I barely hear the words leave his mouth as my entire world goes dark.

"Well well, isn't this interesting."