Two: Feeling Complete

Two years since Claire was turned, she heard about the news of her baby brother making her smile, but she still wasn't allowed around them as she was 'dead'. She heard Kyle and Rosalie causing her to leave. She hated that she didn't have a mate. Claire actually felt lonely and when she feels like that, she would go hunting. "Rosalie, I'm gone hunting."

"Kyle, stop." She says as she hugged her best friend. "Claire, I know you wish..."

"Can we not talk about this?" She asked. "I just want to be alone with my thoughts."

"Claire, I'm always here to listen to you. That is what best friends are for." Rosalie tells her. "I promise that you will find your mate out there. Someone who will bring that beautiful smile back to your face."

Kyle sighed as he watched Claire leave causing Rosalie to look at him. "Babe, don't worry about it. She will find someone. Who knows, maybe she finds someone while she's hunting."

"I hope so. I want my happy best friend back."
~~~
Claire sighed as she leaned against the tree till she smelt blood. She looked around, but didn't see anyone. "I shouldn't follow the smell." She mumbled. "But if someone needs help..."

Making her mind up, Claire followed the smell. Seeing a bear, she attacked it not seeing the buff guy on the ground. Once the bear was dead, Claire turned to see him. She didn't know what she was doing till she got beside him and touched his face. "Oh my god." She mumbled. "Um...I'm going to get you some help." She tells him. "I can't lose you."

Claire picked him up and ran away. Her heartbreaking as she was afraid of losing this man. Especially after she felt more complete.
~~~
"Carlisle!" She called out as Rosalie and Kyle saw her. "Help!"

"Is he..."

"I found him, Rose."

Rosalie helped her best friend carry the man to her room where Carlisle walked in. He saw the distressed state that Claire was in. "Are you sure about him turning?"

Claire looked at the man. "I finally feel complete and...I don't want him hating himself or me."

"Do it." Rosalie says. "If this man is my best friend's mate, I want him to be here for her."

Claire looked at Rosalie as Carlisle looked at her. "Claire?"

"I can't leave without him."

That was all she had to say. Carlisle bit the man as Edward walked in and hugged his sister. "His name is Emmett and his calling you Angel."

Claire laughed. "I'm no angel." She tells him. "But I'm glad to know your name." She held his hand smiling. "I'll be here when you wake up."

Rosalie saw the smile and smiled. She finally feels complete.