Nine:The News

Filler Chapter
Claire was enjoying some peace and quiet as her mate was hunting. She misses him, but she doesn't have to deal with Rosalie's mate and that is why it's peaceful to her. Kyle was an annoying little brother and then there is the annoying mind reader, Edward. She loves her brothers, but there are times they get too much. "I can hear you."

"Stop reading my mind." She tells him as he walked in. "Why are you not with Em?"

"Because I told him I would stay here with my sister and bug her." She gave him a look. "We have a new student and I don't know how anyone feels about her."

"I think we're all a little scared. I mean, she could be curious. Despite being the chiefs daughter." She tells him. "I'm not worried about it and I wouldn't worry about it either. She may not be a curious human. If she is, then we're in trouble."

Edward nodded. "Do you think she could be the one for me?"

Smiling, Claire wrapped her arms around her brother. "I'm sure you will find out, if it's not the way we have spoke about then you will know. Just be careful around her and don't make her suspicious. We don't need her finding out if she is nothing to you. Okay?"

"Okay." He says. "Thanks, Claire."

"Just doing my job as a sister even though you are older in years."

Edward smiled as he changed the subject.

In the other room, Alice already knows there will be drama, but she is sure that this girl is the one for Edward and her name is Bella Swan.

Edward will have a totally different attitude in this book.