Four: Keep Her Happy

It's been a year since Emmett was turned and he kept proving to Claire that he wants to be with her. They spent a lot time together. Rosalie and Kyle saw Emmett holding Claire as she was reading. "Emmett?" They looked at Kyle and Rosalie. "Want to go hunt?"

"Sure." He says as he looked at her. "Are you coming?"

"I'm not hungry, but you can go. Ask Edward too." She tells them. "I'm not having him read my mind when I'm reading."

"The way you read silently is interesting in your head. It's like you're a story teller." He says.

"Leave!' Claire says as she threw a pillow at him as he left laughing with the others.
~~~
Emmett was very confused as the four of them stopped in a clearing. "We know you have been with us for a year and that you are with Claire for six months, but there is something you should know." Edward says.

"What's that?"

"Keep her happy." Kyle says as Rosalie put her hand on his chest.

"Let me. She's my best friend and I should be the one to tell him this." She says as she looked at Emmett. "From the time we were little to now, Claire has always dreamt of her true love. Someone that will act like himself, show her the love she deserves, but most importantly, to be with him for the rest of her life." Rosalie sighed. "She may not be able to have children with you, but your love is very important to her."

"Guys, we're treating our relationship as human relationships despite our bond." Emmett tells them. "Claire means everything to me and meeting her..." he smiled. "Has been the best thing to happen to me."

Rosalie smiled at him. "Good. Then you know to keep her happy."

Emmett looked at them. "I love her smile. She makes me helpless every time she looks at me with that amazing smile. Makes me fall more in love with her."

They smiled. "Then tell her that."

"Soon."

Sorry for the short chapter.