Twelve: Decisions

No one hasn't heard from Claire or Emmett since Honey and Tommy are in the process of being the children of Claire and Emmett. The two haven't said much to them as Honey wanted to be with them. Meaning, the others had to deal with a nosy human. "Claire?" She looked at Emmett. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, baby." She tells him. "Just been doing a lot of thinking."

Sitting down, Emmett took her hand. "About leaving?"

She nodded. "Things aren't the same." She looked at him. "Since Bella came, everything is just a big mess and if we are able to adopt Honey and Tommy." Claire sighed. "I don't want anything happening to them. They need parents and knowing that they are gone and we are the only hope they have..."

"I understand." He says looking at Tommy who just woke up. "They have us and I know for a fact that they will be put first. I will do whatever to keep you, Honey and Tommy safe. Even from the others."

Smiling, the two shared a kiss as Honey raised up to look at them. She smiled as she laid back down. The little girl truly trusts Emmett and Claire and she hopes that they become her parents. They were nice and loving towards them.
~~~
Rosalie found her best friend and walked to her. "Haven't heard from you for a bit. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah." Claire replies. "Just discussing some things with Emmett." Seeing him carrying on with Honey and Tommy had her smiling. "He loves them just as much as they love him and it didn't take long."

"You two were meant to be parents." She says. "Edward is making a mistake."

"When doesn't that man make a mistake? He thinks he is the leader, that he can do whatever he wants now that he found someone." Claire saw Honey running to her. "Hey, sweetie."

"Can you play with us...mommy?"

Rosalie pouted as she watched her best friend join them. She saw her mate and smiled. "They're happy." She tells Kyle. "I want them to be happy, to enjoy life." She wrapped her arms around him. "I want to talk to you about this decision of adopting because I'm not alone, I have you."

Kyle smiled as he kissed her head. "Come on, let's go for a walk and talk about it."

Rosalie took his hand and walked out with him. They had some things they need to discuss and for once, it didn't involve Bella Swan and Edward Cullen.