Eleven: Finding Hope

One day, Claire decided to go hunting to clear her head. She stopped hearing a child crying and a baby. Walking around, Claire went to the cries and stopped seeing a little girl in blood holding onto a baby. "Oh my god." She says as she went to the little girl. "Sweetie, are you okay?"

"Yeah." She says looking at her feet. "Our mom was killed and I ran with my baby brother as far as I can go. That was till the blanket ripped and I couldn't go on. I didn't want to leave him behind."

Claire got on her knees smiling. "How about we go call the police and get you checked out. My father is a doctor, I'll be right by the two of your sides."

The little girl looked at her. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Claire Cullen. My boyfriend may be looking for me, but I promise that he won't hurt you. He's too childish. Just the way I want him." She says smiling. "What's your name, Sweetie?"

"Honey." She tells her. "Because my hair is like honey. My brother's name is Tommy."

Claire picked Tommy up and held her hand out. "Come with me, Honey. I'll get you two to safety."

Honey took her hand and walked with her. She noticed how old she was, but she wasn't going to say anything as this lady was keeping her safe and she can only trust her and maybe her boyfriend if he is the way she claims.
~~~
"That poor baby." Rosalie says. "They found her mother."

"She was so terrified." Claire tells her as Emmett held her. "She ran as far as she could and chose to stay with the only family she has left. She couldn't leave him behind."

"Hey, everything will be okay." He tells her. "You brought her here and her brother, you called the police, and now the little girl has her answers."

Looking at him, Claire had to say it. "I want them to stay with us. She only trusts me."

Emmett looked at her shock. "Really? You want Honey and Tommy with us."

"Emmett, if you were with me, you would have seen what I seen, you would have seen how she looked at me with so much trust after I spoke to her." She sighed. "I know you need to know them too, but I just can't let her and her little brother go into foster care. She can't trust anyone..."

Honey ran into the room crying and hugged her. Emmett noticed what Claire was saying. Carlisle walked in and sighed. "She wants you in the room while I exam her." He tells Claire.

"Please. I trust you." She says as she looked at the big man beside Claire. "You're her boyfriend?" He nodded. "I want you there too."

Claire looked at Emmett who looked shocked, but nodded. The two walked with Honey back into the exam room. Esme looked at Rosalie who was smiling. "I think we found our hope. Something I know Claire has been searching for." She tells her as she looked at Kyle. "Let's adopt."

"Let's talk first."

Esme watched them leave causing her to smile. Claire found her hope with Emmett, if they are allowed to take Honey and Tommy in.