Five: Confessions and Their First Time

Another year went by and Emmett had everything planned out. He was going to confess his feelings to Claire Cullen. He found Claire in her garden that she made. He walked over to her and cleared his throat. "Hey." She says looking at him. "Is there something wrong?"

"I need to talk to you." He says. "I've thought about how these two years have been for us."

"And?"

"I love you, Claire. Not because we're mates, but as the woman I fell in love with." He tells her.

Claire smiled as she walked over to him and put her arms around his neck. "You have no idea how long I waited for you to tell me that. I love you, Emmett and these two years have been the best. You make me the happiest person on this planet." She tells him. "How about I go shopping with Rosalie and Esme and tonight, it can be the two of us."

"Sure." He says. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
"I want to marry Claire." He tells Carlisle, Edward, and Kyle. "I've already got permission from Rosalie to marry her."

"Man, that's wonderful." Kyle says. "You two confessed this morning and now you want to ask her."

"Well, I want the proposal to be like the way Claire always dreamt of being asked. I found a spot, but I need help getting it all set up." He says. "Will you three help me?"

"Sure."

"Of course."

Edward walked over to him. "You've kept my sister happy, so I will help as long as we see that smile on her face. Then we will make sure her dreams come true."

Emmett smiled as this day couldn't get any better. First, they confessed, second, the plan to make Claire's dream proposal come true and finally something that Claire is doing for him tonight. "Oh, by the way. You three better be gone when Claire gets home. She has something planned tonight."

"We'll be finishing up the spot once you show us where.'

"Follow me."
~~~
When Claire got back, she didn't hear anyone in the house meaning she had time to go get dressed in her gift to Emmett. She hopes that he enjoys what she has planned. She heard the door making her bite her lip as she went to the top of the stairs to see Emmett. "Hey."

Emmett looked up at the stairs and saw something he wasn't expecting. Claire in a lingerie. He walked up to her as she walked down to meet him half way. "So this is my surprise?"

"Yep." She says. "Now that we made our confessions, I think it's time for us to start having sex."

Emmett leaned in and kissed her. "It's not sex."

"It's making love." She tells him. "Come on."

Emmett walked behind her as she led him to their room. She stopped in front of their room and turned around just for Emmett to kiss her. Moaning into the kiss, Claire felt Emmett pick her up and carry her into the room as they started tearing everything off. Emmett's clothes and Claire's lingerie. Emmett laid her on the bed before running to the door to lock it. "No interruptions this time."

"Agree." She tells him. "I love you."

"I love you, baby."

Sorry for the short chapter.