Seven: When I Say I Do

Filler Chapter

The day came and Claire was excited. She found the perfect wedding dress, but she loved the hood part. She looked at herself in the mirror smiling. She couldn't believe that she was marrying the man who makes her smile. "I can't believe that today finally came." Rosalie says grabbing her best friend's hands. "You look as beautiful as ever."

"Thank you." She says as she walked to a picture of her and Emmett. "I never thought I would get married. If I did, my parents and little brother would be there, but they can't be."

"You have Esme and Carlisle. Even me and Edward. I know you two are like brother and sister than anyone I have met."

Claire looked at Rosalie. "Get Edward up here. I want him to walk me down the aisle."

Rosalie nodded as she left to find Kyle and get Edward. Claire looked dat the picture in her hand and smiled. She has her forever.
~~~
Edward walked to the top of the steps to see his sister. "Are you ready?"

"Edward, you know what my mind says." She tells him. "I hope that one day, you meet her, but don't change for her. I like the brother I have now."

Edward nodded as he linked his arm with hers. Emmett heard the music change and looked to see his mate with Edward. He loved the dress she was in as she looked perfect. Seeing her smile made him feel helpless once again.

Claire smiled as she took his hand as he held it out for her. "You look...perfect."

"Are you two ready?"

They stared at one another and nodded. "We are gathered here today in holy matrimony to wed Claire Cullen and Emmett Cullen..."