6

As I go down to breakfast I am carrying Hermione's muggle product turning it on and plugging in these weird ear plugs that connect with the iPod to listen to the music directly when someone reaches out to pull them from my ears.

As I use my self defense against my possible attacker I see that it's just Viktor.

"Oh Viktor I'm so sorry you just surprised me I wasn't expecting that!" I say to him apologizing to him.

"It's ok I should not have scared you it's my fault" he says getting up.

"Are you ok? your hand does it hurt? let me see" I ask softly taking his hand to check for any signs of injury.

"I think I am alright although you are surprisingly strong for a ballerina" he says and we both laugh.

"I was just about to tell you that at dinner tonight is when the names will be drawn from the goblet...and to remind you that we are going on a date during lunch" he says as I look up from his hand to look into his eyes.

"Oh well thank you, I also wanted to ask where you wanted to meet? Unless you are going to pick me up from the Beauxbatons sleeping quarters?" I ask him as he smiles softly.

"I will be picking you up at 12 we'll be going to a small cafe to eat" he explains.

"That sounds lovely Viktor" I tell him and he leans down to kiss my cheek and goes to sit with his friends as I go to sit next to mine.

"Bloody hell Collette why was Viktor Krum giving you a snog of the cheek?!" Ron asks very excitedly.

"Honestly Ron you are so clueless sometimes. Collette and Viktor are going on a date later today" Hermione say as Ron's stuffing his face.

"A date with dumb Krum? why Collette why didn't you tell us?" Fred and George say in unison as they sneak up on me making me jump.

"Ahh! Both of stop sneaking up on me, and yes thank you Hermione I so do have a date at lunch with Viktor and no Ron I will not ask for his autograph " I explain as I start to eat.

"Oh so that's why Viktor is staring at you all the time, even now" Harry says as I look up and make eye contact with Viktor as he quickly goes back to speaking with his buddies.

"Collette.... Collette!" I hear as I see Fleur jog towards me.

"Yes Fleur what is it? What's wrong?" I ask worrying that something bad happened to her.

"Tonight is when the goblet will be choosing it's champions, I want you to sit next to me when it happens" she explains to me.

"Oh well of course, if you get chosen I would be happy for you my little sister" I tell her and she takes a deep breath.

"Now that we have settled that we need to get you dressed for your date with monsieur Viktor" she says with a large smile.

"Oh oui you're right let's go" I say and we go to my room to get me ready for the date.

Lunch time...

As Fleur fixes my hair I hear someone knock on my door.

"That must be Viktor, how to I look Fleur?" I ask and she give me a smile.

"You look beautiful Collette plus you like Viktor right?" She asks and I nod silently saying yes.

"Then he will like you no matter what you wear. Go have fun but not too much fun" she jokes and I give her a smile as I reach for the door pulling it open to reveal Viktor holding a small bouquet of red roses.

"Wow Collette you look beautiful I brought you roses" he say handing me the flowers.

"Thank you Viktor let me just put them in a vase real quick, this is my younger sister Fleur, Fleur, Viktor" I introduce them to each other.

"Lovely to meet you Viktor, you take good care of my sister I've never seen her wanting to date anyone so you must be very special to her" Fleur tells Viktor as I grab a vase with water.

"I think her to be very special to me as well, I will take great care of her" Viktor say as he is looking at me the whole time as I put the vase on my beside table.

"Ok I'm ready Viktor" I say and he nods to me. As we start to leave the room.

"Bye Fleur" I say to my sister as she does the same to me and Viktor and I leave for our date.

On the date...

As Viktor and I walk to Hogsmeade he shows me where the cafe is. The cafe is small but pretty.

Viktor orders our food and drinks. I get the chocolate croissant with iced caramel coffee as Viktor has the dark coffee and a protein bar.

We start to talk about our lives outside of school and Viktor tells me about his family and how we both have grandparents who were sadly killed my Grindelwald.

After we ate we started to walk back to the school as Viktor puts his arm around my shoulder.

Viktor leads me to my room door and I stop turning towards him.

"Collette I would like to ask if it is ok if I could kiss you?" He asks nervously as I blush.

"Oui Viktor it would me alright you don't have to ask" I say and he leans in as I close my eyes feeling his lips on mine.

As we continue to kiss I start to feel a spark and I feel Viktor's lips start to move rougher.

He slowly puts his hand on my lower back making me gasp in surprise allowing him to enter his tongue into my mouth mixing with mine.

As the kiss turning into something heated I open the door to my room and we enter as Viktor closes it behind us locking the door.

As Viktor starts to move his hands around my clothed body he stops.

"Is this ok?" I simply asks as I just nod.

"Words babygirl" he says and I respond.

"Oui Viktor, yes ok" I say and we continue.

As we start to get really heated taking off our clothes until we hear a knock on the door and we stop

"Collette are you in there? it's time for dinner" I hear Gabrielle say through the door.

"O-ok Gabrielle, I'll be down soon ok?" I say trying to cover how out of breath I am.

"Ok I'll see you there" she says and walks away leaving both me and Viktor start to laugh at how funny our situation was.

And with that Viktor leaves not before he kisses me again saying bye and I get dressed in my more casual school uniform and go to sit beside my sister in the dining hall.