15

As the months grew so did I after my fourth month I was really starting to show and everyone was so happy for Viktor and I.

But the one person who was the most excited was surprisingly Viktor's friend Cedric.

He even got us a miniature quidditch set for the little one Viktor was excited for that gift.

"Cedric thank you for being Viktors friend throughout this whole tournament you too grew to be really close friends and that is why Viktor has something to ask you" I say nudging Viktor with my elbow to push him.

"Cedric, will you be my best mate for my wedding?" Viktor finally lets out as Cedric's smile only grows.

"Of course mate, you're my best friend!" Cedric says and he and Viktor do the bro hug making me roll my eyes but smiling at how happy they are.

"Now Colette I assume Fleur is going to be your maid of honor?" Cedric says getting out of the bro hug as both men face me.

"Actually no, but she and Gabrielle are going to be bridesmaids with Hermione  my maid of honor are going to be the Weasley twins" I tell them and Cedric's eye's grow large in surprise.

"Really? Then I hope you expect to not have the most traditional wedding" he says making us all laugh.

"Oh trust me I belive it's far from tradition already" I say rubbing my large stomach.

But once it hit my 8th month it was time for the third task to commence.

Since I couldn't fit in my school uniform I decided to wear my regular clothes that Hermione spelled so they fit no matter what size I am.

Everyone was here for the third task My parents and Viktors parents included.

After Viktor sent our parents both owls explaining that I was with child they grew ecstatic for Viktor and I.

Walking with both my sisters and Madame Maxine we were in the center of it all until Professor Dumbledore made his speech.

"Sonorus! Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. Only he knows it's exact position. Now, as Mr.Diggory..." He says and the whole Diggory section cheers they quickly grow quite again.

"And Mr.Potter...are tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr.Krum...and Miss.DeLacour" The professor says and I clap for each champion.

"The first person to touch the cup will be the winner! I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should, at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands...Contestants! Gather around. Quickly!" The Professor says.

As everyone cheers I only grow nervous having the feeling that something bad is going to happen.

After Professor Dumbledore talked with the champions they went back to their places.