13

As the week flew by me and the girls Ginny, Hermione, and Fleur are getting ready for the Ball.

As we were getting ready Fleur told me what happened when Ron tried to ask her to the ball.

"So he screamed at you asking if you wanted to go to the ball with him than ran away?" I ask her and we all laugh.

"Yes he looked so scared he really frightened me" she said and we laugh.

"Oh you should have seen him when Ginny brought him into our common room he was so scared" Ginny said and we just continue to have a funtime as we where getting ready.

"Well I think I'm done how do I look?" Ginny asks twirling around for us.

"You look beautiful as ever Ginny Neville is a real lucky guy to have you as a date" I say as the other girls compliment on her dress.

Ginny smiles and walks out of the room to meet Neville.

Fleur leaves with Ginny to meet with her date and it's just me and Hermione finishing our hair and makeup.

"So Hermione who's your date you haven't told me who it is yet?" I ask her as putting on some lip gloss.

"He's a friend of Viktors his name is Erik" she says as my eyes light up.

"Oh your going with Erik he's very nice... Hermione can I ask you something?" I ask her and she stops what she's doing to listen to me.

"Sure what is it?"

"How do you tell someone somthing so huge when your scared yourself of the thing your trying to talk about?" I ask her and she gives me a confused face.

"Well that depends what is it your scared of?" She asks me and I gulp.

"I'm pregnant, and it's Viktors" I tell her and her jaw slacks open in pure shock.

"Pregnant! Wow that's amazing but I don't think I have any experience in that but. There's no good or bad way to tell him just do what feels right to you" she tells me and I nod and smile at her.

As I work on my last touches Hermione and I finally walk out of the room and go down to meet the boys.

As we walk down the last set of stairs we hear a voice talking about us.

"They both look so beautiful!" We hear Harry's date say.

Hearing the girl talk about Hermione and myself I see Viktor staring at me with adoring eyes.

As our eyes meet I just know that he's the only one for me.

As Viktor and Erik make a stop at me and Hermione, Hermione and Erik go inside as Viktor and I wait with the other champions and their dates.

As the music starts Viktor and I walk behind my sister and her date we head over to the dance floor and the music stops as we wait to start waltzing.

Viktor takes my waist and I put my hand in his and another hand on his shoulder and stare into his eyes just as the music starts and we flow on the dance floor.

Viktor lifts me from the floor in a twirl and everyone starts to join the dance.

"You look very ravishing tonight happy birthday darling" Viktor says and whispering in my ear and kisses my cheek.

"You remembered" I tell him softly as I smile creeps up on my face.

"Of course I remembered today is the day that my beautiful love of my life was born how can I not celebrate that" he tells me and he leans down to kiss me softly on my lips.

"I have a gift for you when we go to our secret room tonight" he tells me and smiles as he lifts me again.

After a few traditional songs another brand came on stage...that's when it really got crazy.

Everyone was in the mosh pit and Viktor and I were dancing like there was no tomorrow.

Watching one of the Professors get lifted and into crowd surfing we were all daning and laughing for what seemed to go on all night.

It's wasn't until the band took a break that Viktor and I snuck out of the dance and went to our secret hideaway.

As we enter the room Viktor leads me to the middle of the room.

"Ok now close your eyes" he tells me and I do he opens my hands and I feel a small box be put in my hands.

"Ok now open" he tells me and I do,looking down at the box I open it to see nothing inside.

Confused I turn around to see Viktor on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"Colette, ever since I met you I knew that you were going to be important to me in my life"

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on and have the kindest heart I've ever seen"

"Your so full of life, you filled my life with happiness and love so I ask you, Will you marry me? Colette DeLacour will you be my wife?"

"It doesn't have to be now or after we graduate or in ten years but I just want to call you my wife" he tells me full of love and hopefulness.

With this surprise I don't know what to do or say but I just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.

"I'm pregnant"