16

After a few days it was now a day that was hard for everyone.

Today was Cedric Diggory's funeral.

As I sat in my school uniform with Viktor by my side and our son sleeping in my arms Professor Dumbledore was going to say his speech.

"Today, we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was, as you all know exceptionally hard-working infinitely fair-minded"

"And, most importantly a fierce, fierce friend" He said and I grabbed Viktors hand in support.

"Now, I think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died...you see Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort!" He said and I feel tears rolling down my face.

"The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so, I think would be an insult to his memory."

"Now, the pain...we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me and reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues..." I hear and look up to face Viktor.

"Our hearts beat as one in light of recent events the bonds of friendship we've made this year will be more important than ever!"

"Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain...You remember that and we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true, right to the very end." Professor Dumbledore ended his speech as we all sat in silence for our friend.

After the funeral Viktor helped me pack the rest of the baby stuff.

We both are going to be at each other's graduations since mine is in two weeks as his is in three.

We decided to name our son in honor of Cedric, his full name being Cedric Cole Krum.

"So I'm going to miss you and I think our son likes his daddy more that his mommy" I say as we both finished packing.

"I know promise to write everything he does and I'll be in france soon" Viktor says as peppering kisses on my face before doing the same to Cedric making our son giggle and squeal in laughter.

Viktor and I were walking around the courtyard looking to say goodbye to our friends.

Hermione being the first one we see we have her promise to write to us since we both became good friends with her when she would be with Erik.

Than later seeing Ron I also see my sisters walking towards them as well.

We each kissed Rons cheek as a thank you for helping in saving Gabrielle.

But we couldn't find Harry to say goodbye to sadly.

As we heard the cannons fire from the Durmstrang Ship that was out cue that we were about to leave Hogwarts.

Holding hands with Viktor as I hold a baby carrier in my other hand Beauxbatons and Durmstrang made their way to their Ship and Flying Carriage.

Before either one of us steps into our rides we sent each other looks before shaking our heads and laughing.

As the Carriage flys I go to the window to see the ship go back under the water. And all I can think is...

How crazy was this Year?