10

Waking up again in Viktors arms I yawn and Viktor is stirring in his sleep until waking up.

"Good moring" he says and I smile snuggling closer to him.

"Good morning, god I love waking up with me in your arms" I say giving him a pek on the lips.

"And I love waking up with you in my arms" he says and chuckles.

"Today is the first task" he says sighing.

"I know, if you get killed by that Dragon I'll kill you" I say jokingly and we both start laughing a bit.

"Well don't worry my Darling, your strong and handsome boyfriend will defeat that dragon" he says and I giggle at him and get up from bed immediately feeling cold without Viktors warmth next to me.

Getting up to stretch Viktor gets out of bed as well stretching his arms.

"you know we still haven't figured out when were going to have that quidditch game" Viktor says out of the blue as I put on my fuzzy blue slippers.

"oh yea? well then we need to get our teams together then. Us BeauxBatons girls play tough and fast" I say smugly as Viktor raised an eyebrow.

"That may be true but it all comes down to the seekers now isn't it?" he says just as smug as me.

"I guess so... So I hope you enjoy me kicking your sexy ass when I win" I say sarcastically.

"Sexy ass? well we will settle it on the quidditch field." he says walking closer to me.

"Yes we will" I said going on my tip toes to kiss him.

Viktor tries to deepen the kiss but knowing that we would be here for a while if that happens I pull away gently and smile brightly.

"Well I need to go back to my dorm before Fleur freaks out on me, I'll see you before you start the first task, love you" I tell him.

"I'll see you then, love you too" he says slapping my ass as I walk towards the door.

After sneaking into the common room I see the other girls dressed in their casual clothes and I go to my dorm and get dressed as well.

Walking with everyone else I see Hermione walking behind the tent.

"Hermione what are you doing back here?" I aks her and she jumps from where shes standing.

"Colette! I'm just trying to talk to Harry before the task starts, Would you like to join me you could talk to your sister or Viktor?" she asks me giving me a smile.

"Sure I'll join you" I say and go with her to behind the tent.

As Hermione speaks to harry though the tent I just go though it and speak to my little sister first.

"Fleur" I say making myself known.

"Colette! what are you doing here only champions are allowed here?" she tells me and I notice how nervous she looks and see her hads shaking.

"Don't be so nervous you practiced so hard with those spells I'm convinced you will be just fine" I say grabbing her hands in comfort and she calms down a bit.