The beginning, of the future: Part Three

Warning: I won't be adding any more trigger warnings unless there is a new one that comes in, Watch out for language, posible gore, violence, an posible mature content! Enjoy <3 :)

I'm awoken by the sound of pots and pans clanking together and ‘Smokin In The Boys Room’ By Mötley Crüe being played throughout the house. I look around still disconnected and having no clue where I am. Then it hits me. Oh no I fell asleep at Eddie’s! 

“Good Morning sleepy head” Eddie laughs

“Oh no no no, I'm sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep” I said in an alarming tone. I stand up off the couch and gather myself together. Joyce is going to freak out when I come home. What do I do? 

“It's fine you don't have to worry, you want breakfast? Only the best gourmet toast and eggs by your one and only…” he then drum rolls on the counter and proceeds to shout“Eddie Munson!” 

I chuckle at how stupid, yet so adorable he looks…Am I falling for Eddie? No I possibly can’t, Joyce would kill me! Eddie is the last person I need to be seen talking to.

“That would be amazing chef Munson but I bet my aunt has sent an entire search party for me by now, forgive me!” I start to walk out of the door and then I am stopped in my tracks by Eddie's shout. “Hey Atlas! Want me to take you?” 
I'd love for Eddie to take me but I Don't know how Joyce will react…maybe she won't care?  “Oh Eddie I'd love that bu-” 

“Okay great, let me get my jacket!” Eddies says as he runs to his room. Well there's no going back now.

Me and Eddie are now in his van as we make our way to Joyce’s house. The song ‘Touch too much’ by AC/DC came on while we were on our way there. I started to mumble the song while looking out the window. Eddie nudges me and I look towards him. “You listen to AC/DC?” He says in a shocked voice. 
“Eddie, if you only knew my father that’d be no question, I love them.” I replied 

“Well damn, Finally someone who knows what music is.” We laugh as we pull into the driveway.

Me and Eddie hop out the van and head towards the door. On the way I stop and jokingly tell him “You know, you owe me a new jacket now that mines covered in your blood” 
He looks at me with a ‘are you serious’ kind of look and says “I didn't ask you to wrap your jacket around my arm.” 

“I'm sorry I didn't want you to bleed out.” I said as I scoffed 

“I would have been fine, but here you go” Eddie takes his leather jacket off and wraps it around me. I can feel my face turning bright red so I look at the ground and start walking. “We’re even now” He proudly said. I giggle and we walk up to the door.

“Thank you for driving me, I enjoyed it.” 
“Of course…we should do that again, it's nice actually having someone like me around, i'm still cooler though” He laughs and looks down. It looks as if he didnt mean to say that, or like he regretted it. 

“Definitely, wait here.” I say as I open the door and dart inside. I scramble around to find a pen or marker. I run to Will's room and grab one of his markers and run back outside. I write down my number on the back of Eddie's hand and close the cap. “Call me alright” I say. 

Eddie looks at the number and looks back up, his eyes shine in the sunlight and he happily says “Gotcha.” 

 I close the door and that's when I hear Joyce’s bedroom door open, well this is where it goes downhill

All I hear is Joyce shout
“Atlas Byers!”

Oh no.

Apologies for the Cliffhanger!! Joyce’s reactions will most definitely be in the next chapter.
Thank you so much for all the love. It truly means the world to me.
I hope you all enjoy reading as much as I do writing! <3