Since when?: Part eleven

TW:Smoking 

I wake up in Eddie's bed, but Eddie isn't there. I walk out to the kitchen and expect to see him cooking breakfast and dancing to heavy metal but he's not there. 

“Baby?” I shout. 

But there's no answer. I then hear a loud bang and I jump. 

“Eddie, this isn't funny!” 

There's no answer once again…Yet again there's another bang.

I start running back towards Eddie's room and he jumps out of his bathroom to scare me. Trust me, It worked. I scream and fall into a ball. 

“I'm sorry! I didn't think I’d scare you that bad.” He bends down and rubs my shoulder. I slap his arm off and stand up and start walking to the kitchen.
Eddie grabs my waist and looks at me “I said I'm sorry.” 

I nod and walk to the cabinets and make me and Eddie a bowl of cereal. We sat down at the table. 

“I’ll be right back, I gotta get something out of your van.” I say as I'm looking at my bowl. 

“Okay darling.” He replies. 

I run out to Eddie’s van and grab his cigarettes, I take one out of the pack and light it. I take a drag and then I see addresses written on a piece of paper.

 What the hell are these? Places for sale? Why hasn't Eddie told me? 
I finish my cigarette and run back inside. I sit back at the table and start eating again. 

“Since when do you smoke?” He said.
Was he watching me!?
I look up at him but his eyes are set on his food as he spins his spoon around.

“I-I just needed it.” I tried to restrain myself but I let out the words “Since when were you going to move?” 

His eyes shoot up at me and he looks angry yet scared.

"I…was actually looking for…us” He says. My heart skips a beat. He wants to live together!!

“Eddie, you could've just asked me and I would have helped you.” I said.

“I was scared you were going to say no…” He says he looks down.
He really thinks I'd say no. I'd love to live with Eddie. 

I grab his hand and I reassure him “I'd love to live with you, I have so much fun when I'm with you I'd gladly do it every day.”

He smiles and then kisses my hand. He's so precious. The day I lose him…I lose myself. 

I look at the clock and say “I need to go home! I'll get Joyce to help me look for places okay.” 

He nods and we say our goodbyes, he walks me out of the house and gives me a hug. I start to walk out the driveway but then I turn around and look at Eddie.
I run back up to Eddie and jump into his arms. Once he puts me down I kiss his cheek and then actually start my walk back to my house, but I turn around to look at him one more time.
He's about to close the door when I go “Eddie!” He looks at me and raises his right brow.

I hold my breath and go

 “I love you too…” 

His face lights up but he's surprised, I blow him a kiss and continue walking. 

-5 days later- 

Me and Eddie found a house close to his uncle's house, I help him pack tomorrow and I can't wait...