Drunken Love: Part six

TW:Drinking, and sexual/mature content 

“Atlas, wake up, breakfast is ready.” Joyce claps a few times waking me up. I groan and roll out of bed. Me, Will, And Jonathan sit at the table and eat our food. I look up and Will is looking at me and he mouths “How are you feeling?” from across the table. I shrug and spin my fork around on the plate. 

“Don't play with your food.” Joyce says as she playfully nudges my shoulder. 

The phone rings and I say “I got it” while standing up.
I pick up the phone and say “Hello.” Eddie's voice replies with “There's a party by the lake tonight, I can come pick you up, Steve and Nancy will be there.” 
I reply with a smile in my voice and say “Okay, what time? I'll just get Nancy to pick me up” 

“Meet me there at 9:30” He said. We said goodbye and I went back to the table. 

“Auntie, can I spend the night at Nancy’s tonight?” I ask. 

“Of course honey, make sure you have fun!” I've only ever been to one other party, they weren't really my thing. But Eddie was going so I had to.

Time passed and Nancy had showed up, we are now on the way to the party. 
“So how are you and Eddie?” She asked. 
My head turns to her and she looks like she was being serious. She definitely wasn't joking. “Uhm, We’re nothing special” I look down at the sleeves of Eddie's jacket. 
“I saw the way he looked at you, he definitely wants to be more than friends, for goodness sakes you're wearing his coat!” she says. Those words got me thinking, what if Eddie does want to be more than friends…

We pull up to the lake and I see Eddie taking a drag outside of his van. I sneak up next to him and tap his shoulder. I then ran around to the other side of the van. “Hello!” he shouts. “This isn't funny!” I can't help but start to giggle. I walk around and his face lights up “You little shit, you scared me” We laugh. 

We walk up to the lake and see a ton of people gathered around a fire and others drinking and having a good time. Eddie goes and grabs both of us a drink.

 Midnight comes and I think Eddie and I have had a little too much. He comes up to me as I'm talking to Nancy and he wraps his arm over my shoulder “Hey Sweetheart…Wanna dance” He says in a drunk tone. 

“Sweetheart?” Nancy says in a disgusted voice

He rolls his eyes and pulls me over where people are dancing. His arms are wrapped around my waist…I'm not complaining. I finish another drink and throw it away. We are both giggling uncontrollably and we have more to drink. 

The party ends and everyone is ready to go. 

“Oh my goodness! You two are a mess. Here let me drive you guys home.” Nancy insisted. 

Nancy drives us both to Eddies and we are both still a giggling mess. 
We arrive at Eddies after some time and we both get out of the car. “Th-thank you” I could barely even thank Nancy without messing up my speech. We say goodbye and she pulls out of the driveway. 

Me and Eddie both stumble through the door laughing. We walk to Eddie's room and fall on his bed. I'm on Eddie's bed, with him right beside me. I slightly laugh at that thought.
Eddie ask “What's so funny” 

“Nothing” I reply. 

He rolls over and rests his head on his hands then smirks. “You're so beautiful, and that damn laugh is so adorable.” He says as he runs his finger up my thigh. Oh my. His touch. I know what he's doing, and I let it happen. 

“Is that so?” I ask in a seductive voice. He then rolls over on top of me and I giggle, this time..on purpose. I know he likes it. “Yes, yes it is” He says as he smirks. His eyes go from mine to my lips. I can tell he wants them. I bite my lip slightly letting him know he's welcome. He leans down and his lips crash in mine. He pushed his leg between my legs and I let out a slight whimper. He knows exactly what he's doing. 

Our kissing picks up speed, he then pulls away and pulls his shirt off

Our kissing picks up speed, he then pulls away and pulls his shirt off. His tattoos…Holy shit. 

I pull him back down and roll on top of him.
I look down at him and he says “Gosh you're perfect” He then helps me pull my shirt off. My heart is beating out my chest. I can't believe I'm doing this. 
I start unbuckling his jeans when there's a knock on the door. 

Seriously, why now. 

Eddie sits up, kisses my forehead, and says “Wait here darling” 

I peek around the corner of the hallway and look at the front door. 

Dammit! Of course!

I see Steve and Eddie talking and all I can hear is,

“We have to go now, we have a problem.”