If Only I Could Pause Time: Part Ten

TW:Sexual/mature content

It's been a few weeks since graduation and me and Eddie have hung out almost everyday. Things are going great. I'm sitting at the table with Johnathan while he shows me pictures that he took when I hear a knock at the door.
I open the door and see Eddie, He's holding flowers "Hi! Wanna come watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre at my place?" He questions.

"Thank you so much, these are so beautiful. Of course! Let me put these on the table and I'll be right out." I say as I turn around and run inside.

I place them on the table and hug Jonathan and he asks "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Eddie's tonight, I'll be home in the morning, love you!" I reply in an excited tone. I go out the door and Eddie is sitting in the rocking chair on the porch. He stands up and grabs my hand then says "Come on darling."

The name darling makes me go weak in the knees. I love it so much and he knows that.

We get to his van and he opens my door while holding my hand to help me up, I jump in and he kisses my hand. Oh my gosh, there's not a second that goes by that he isn't giving me butterflies.

'You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)' by Dead Or Alive came on the radio and I started dancing like no one was watching. We pull up to a red light and I meet eyes with the person in the car beside us, I duck down and Eddie starts to laugh "It's okay, you look adorable."
I start to blush and he puts his hand on my thigh.

His touch. Oh my.

I can't take it anymore, I reach over and kiss his lips. He's stunned but enjoys it. Us not realizing the light turned green until we hear a honk behind us. He chuckles and says "Don't make me pull over sweetheart."

I'm enjoying messing with him so I take his hand that's on my thigh and place it higher.

He can tell I'm teasing him on purpose and he does it right back to me by grabbing on harder.

We pull into his driveway and he turns to me. He looks me in my eyes and smirks. I smile and he pushes my hair behind my ear "You're so perfect" He whispers.
I giggle knowing he likes it and I then open the door. We walked to his front door and he let me in first. He comes in and closes the door.

He then comes up to me and wraps his arms around my waist while kissing my neck

He lays me down on his couch and stands above me as he takes his shirt off.
I place my hand on his chest and just slowly run my hand down until I get to his belt. I tug on his belt, pulling him closer to me. He puts his hand under my head and presses his lips against mine.

I pull away and breathlessly say "What if your uncle co-" I'm cut off by his lips slamming into mine, he slowly pulls away while lightly biting my bottom lip. "Shh, We'll be okay darling" He whispers.

He then pulls me up and quickly takes my shirt off. He reaches his hand behind me and unclips my bra. He presses his bare chest against mine and my breathing picks up speed.

We hear a car door and we both pull away and look at eachother. "Shit, I thought he didn't get off till later tonight. Come on," Eddie exclaims. We grab our clothes and run to Eddie's room.
I laugh and say "I told you." He locks the door and says "yeah yeah."

He then pins me against the wall. Not kissing me or anything...His hand is just holding mine above my head, His eyes travel down my body. I want him now.
He comes close to my ear and whispers "It's time for the real fun to start Atlas."

My knees go weak. His voice. His tattoos. Everything about him is so perfect.

He picks me up and throws me on his bed like I'm as light as a feather. He grabs my neck and pulls my face up to his, he crashes our lips together and his hand runs down my warm body. He unzips my pants and then pulls away from our kiss. "Are you sure you want to do this sweetheart?" He asked.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe this. I grab his belt and unbuckle it, he looks down at me and I say
"Yes."

He throws my clothes to the other side of the room and pulls his jeans to his ankles. My eyes widen and I go from looking at his body to his eyes. He meets my gaze and says "Don't break eye contact." He demands in a low voice. I nod my head, he positions himself and says "stay as quiet as you can." He then slowly slides himself in. I throw my head back and we both gasp. I never thought I'd ever do this with Eddie Munson.

He picks up speed and I moan out "Eddie!"

He leans over and his lips meet mine. We moan into eachothers mouths as we kiss and I couldn't help but think to myself "If only I could pause time."

I reach my hand into Eddie's hair and tug as I'm reaching my high.

"Eddie, I'm gonna!-" He covers my mouth to muffle my scream as he pushes himself all the way in.

"Holy shit!" He groans.

He collapsed beside me and asked "Are you okay?"

So many words running through my mind but I still only managed to let out a shaky 'mhm'.
He chuckles and then kisses my lips, I let out shaky breaths in between kisses. He pulls me closer.

We never ended up watching the movie. But we still have tomorrow to do that. I lay there in his arms while he's rubbing my back. 15-20 minutes have passed and we haven't said a word to each other. I think he thinks I'm sleeping.

I'm stunned by what he says. Right as I am about to drift off to sleep he kisses my forehead and says the words

"I love you..."