10: Prophecies

"Jimmy... Jimmy, Jimmy— the answer's right here!" The blonde groaned in frustration as he watched Fwhip point to the answer on the textbook. "Then why didn't you make it obvious?" Jimmy asked, taking the textbook from the shorter.

"Because I was too shallow, and assumed you were smart enough to figure it out." The male sighed, it was already 5pm. "Who do you think I am? You're overestimating my thought process." Jimmy laughed quietly at himself, going over the text.

Fwhip stood up, "I'm gonna use the restroom. Don't burn my textbooks or notes." He told the blonde, who just nodded simply and went to go over the history notes once more. Fwhip walked over to Jimmy's door, pushing it open and going down the hallway to the bathroom Jimmy showed him earlier.

Fwhip shook his wet hands as he walked out of the restroom, looking down on the ground as he was trying to comprehend how Jimmy's house's restroom... didn't have a sink. It was just a fancy looking faucet with a drain on the ground close to where the water would inevitably end up on the ground.

He was too busy being flabbergasted by the interior choices of this house to notice another person in the hallway, "Their sink's weird, isn't it?" Fwhip looked up, seeing a familiar tall wyvern. "Yeah, was that Jimmy's idea?" He asked, it felt like a valid question, Sausage giggled.

"I don't really know, Lizzie said it was an intentional design because it's 'modern'." Sausage explained what he, himself, knew. "But anyway~ How's tutoring Jimmy?~" Sausage asked sing-songingly as he walked closer, Fwhip figured he wanted to use the restroom.

"It's whatever I guess? I probably should get back to him." Fwhip said quickly, it felt a bit... awkward. Somehow he was more awkward around Sausage, someone he was friends with for 3 years, compared to Jimmy, someone he was 'enemies' with.

Fwhip left that to the back of his mind, it bothered him too much to think of. Why was it awkward with Sausage? They were still technically friends... right?

The male busted open Jimmy's door to find the blonde on his phone, presumably texting someone. "Hey! So this is what happens when I step out of the room, huh?" Fwhip asked sarcastically as he closed the door, watching Jimmy put his phone away.

"When can you leave?" Jimmy asked, trying to match his sass. "When you memorize the book of prophecies, it's not that hard, come on." Fwhip said as he walked over and sat down again, "That's gonna take forever."

"I mean— realistically, I'm gonna have to be home within 50 minutes. So hurry up dum-dum and take the notes! My house is like 10 minutes away." Fwhip said as he flipped his copy of the book open, "A dark possession will consume the most vain of people. Their joyful spirit turned evil by the promise of power."

"Right, so no evil spirit's coming for you." Jimmy said jokingly as he wrote down what Fwhip read aloud. "That's mean! I mean, you're not wrong. But come on~" Fwhip skipped a few pages he found boring, but stopped on one that had way more exposition compared to the rest.

"Two ancient sea-dwellers ruled the oceans long before humans ever stood. Each able to communicate with creatures of the sea— But should they ever leave the ocean behind, they are doomed to forget their true and past selves. Wouldn't it be cool if this was based off you and Lizzie? I'd like you more if you were something besides Jimmy." Jimmy rolled his eyes as he continued to write down the main points of the prophecies.

"I would like you more if you weren't so annoying."

"How was the tutoring? Can I see your notes? I'd like to see the layout Fwhip has." Scott asked Jimmy as they sat down in the library, Jimmy zipped open his backpack to take out his notebook. "It's in 2 columns, 1 for the prophecies and 1 for analyzing." Scott found himself chuckling at the notes, "The difference between your handwriting is so funny to me."

"That's... I guess you're not wrong." Jimmy sighed as Scott went over his notes. "The real question is, did it work? Like do you remember all of this now?" The teal haired asked as he flipped the pages, going over everything. "Yeah? I remember them better now."

"That's good!"

my trip is tomorrow morning its 12am rn, well ig its this morning now. im going to bed now enjoy this