If Cuphead, Mugman, and Chalice were in The Origami King 2

This challenge is brought to you in celebration of Season 2 of The Cuphead Show! Enjoy!

The trio of cups strolled down Picnic Road, going out of their way to rescue as many Paper Toads as possible, and fighting at every opportunity to strengthen their skills and use of the ring system (and Cuphead enjoyed allllllll the money they got from fighting, that greedy little cup, but at least he isn't dealing with the Devil). Along the way, they came across the temple of the Earth Vellumental.

"Wow, what a place!" Cuphead whistled. His brother nodded.

"Help! Help!" A yellow turtle with a green shell called out.

"What's goin' on?" Mugman asked.

"Those origami weirdos are stealing the Shell Stones!" He said.

They got to the temple door, which looked like a giant turtle, and saw that yes, there is one origami weirdo left, stealing the purple Shell Stone.

After a quick fight, the purple Shell Stone was secure in the door, but they needed the red, blue, green, and yellow Shell Stones.

They decided to search for them as they climbed the mountain.

After saving a few more Paper Toads, Cuphead stupidly spent all of their money buying the green Shell Stone.

After a paper macho battle, the Cupbros. and Chalice were able to cross the bridge after opening up a strange red pipe. They had no idea was pipes were nor how they worked.

Didn't they use the Graffiti Underground to get to the site of Peach's Castle in the last chapter?

No, as soon as they saw the pipe and were unable to figure out how it worked, they went back above ground and use their aeroplanes to get there.

Anyways!

After fighting an origami brown mushroom and recovering some of their lost funds, a magic circle appeared. Chalice used Super Art III and her arms became big and wavey. She ripped away part of the cliff to reveal a turtle skeleton with the yellow Shell Stone, which dropped into her hands.

"Thank you!" She said to the skeleton as it reassembled itself.

"Click clack. (Your welcome.)" The skeleton said as it jumped down and walked away. Olivia watching in shock. The Cupbros. and Chalice were not in as much shock (the Conductor for the Phantom Express is a giant skeleton).

Mugman fished up an origami fish, and after winning and recovering some of their lost funds, got the blue Shell Stone.

They tried to climb higher, but suddenly, giant angry rocks with faces dropped down! They ran away, barely making it out in time. A star fell onto a tree.

"Yeesh... this whole place is trying to kill us," Cuphead said.

"Ha... not like those Run-and-Gun challenges, eh Cups?" Mugman asked. "Especially when we had to run through them without hurtin' anyone."

Cuphead shivered. That had been hard. Not impossible. Just... really, really hard.

"So what's with the star?" Chalice asked. The brothers shrugged. Chalice hit the tree with her hammer, the item that will likely never see the light of battle, and the star fell onto her. Immediately, she felt the power of invincability flow through her, and her speed increased. She ran straight into the angry stone men and knocked them all away!

Cuphead and Mugman stared in sjock as they tried to catch up. The star's effects wore off not long afterwards.

"Wowsers... that's some power!" Chalice said, catching her breath.