Friday Night Funkin' Mod- Mario's Madness Reaction

"May as well state the cast," Puppymon said, bored as they appeared in the room one by one.

"From our main Paper Mario AU, we have King Ollivander 'Olly' Origami, Princess Olivia Origami, Jean-Pierre Colored Pencils the 12th, Sylvanda 'Rubber Band' Shakespeare, Anthony 'Hole Punch' Shroom, William 'Tape' Dispenser, Micheal 'Yape' Dispensor, Handaconda Cutout, Sly 'Scissors' Sky, Bob-omb 'Bobby', Alvin Shroom, Victor Shroom, Origami Craftsman 'Ori' Origami, Paper Captain Toad, Paper Mario Mario, and Paper Luigi Mario," Sarah said.

"We'll also have a few from the Mirror Paper Special AU, those being Ashynn Starstrike, Eric/Erik Gokai, and Christopher 'Chris' Starshroom," Puppymon said.

"And as a special appearence, we'll have the Mario's Madness Characters. These characters have a special condition tied to them- they'll only appear on their respective songs. The order listed here will be the order which they appear, which the guest appearance of Lord X (Sonic.EXE creepypasta character) with MX. They are Mario.EXE/Gameboy!Mario, IHateYou.EXE/IHateYou!Luigi, Luigi'sMansionBetaGameOver!Luigi, EveryCopyOfMario46IsPersonalized!Wario, Mario 85/MX (with the guest appearance of Lord X, as the two are best friends), and Racist Mario," Sarah finished.

(RaechelTiger, I'm not trying to confuse you with Mario 85/MX. MX and Lord X are confirmed to be best friends. Sonic.EXE/Xenophanes only had Lord X for a very long time, sometime during the time Lord X only knew Xeno, he met MX. The two became best friends and MX is helping Lord X with his issues but Lord X couldn't be a proper vent to actually help Sonic.EXE, as he wasn't going to put more pressure on Sonic.EXE to get better when he didn't know if it would help himself and by how much.

Lord X and Sonic.EXE are best friends/basically brothers. Lord X and MX are purely best friends.

No, Sonic.EXE doesn't know Mario.EXE.)

"This is going to be a bit of a difficult chapter to write, however we are deicated!" Puppymon said.

"Poorly dedicated," Sarah added. "We should work on Mirror Paper Special High School..."

"This book may also include extras, just involving Chris, Eric, and Ashlynn. I know you won't want to see more of the Demon of Chaos-" Puppymon got cut off, realizing her microphone was on.

"Aaaaaaah...!" Ashlynn groaned. "I'm not that baaaad...!"

"... Ashlynn-" Eric went to speak.

"Don't. Don't, Mr. IEatCerealStraightOutOfTheBox," Ashlynn said, glaring at Eric. "People don't like you either."

"I mean... there haven't been any comments hating on me yet, soooo..." Eric shrugged.

"Both of you calm down, there haven't been any comments supporting Eric, either. I mean, didn't RebeccaWood471 write a short story relating to how she entered Mirror Paper Special as a teacher and beat up Eric?" Chris asked.

"That doesn't count, I was very out of character in that story," Eric countered. "She made me look like a heartless prick."

"Your not though, your a softie ghostly dorky emo boi!" Ashlynn said. Eric's face instantly darkened in a blue blush.