Reaction to Behind-the-Scenes

Puppymon was sleeping, drooling slightly onto the desk. Sarah watched, looking a bit annoyed. Mono and Star were sitting in the corner, happily playing Super Mario Party on the Nintendo Switch kept in the console room.

Sarah got a notification and picked up the phone, and got a confused look at the first picture she saw. Then she looked at Puppymon, and it clicked. "Idiot... she updated their designs again..."

"Huh

"Huh... I guess Hole Punch has horns under his hat... and Stapler's not here? I guess his design wasn't updated..." Sarah then looked at the notification itself. They still needed to "punish" Sonic.EXE and there was a conversation yet to be logged. After some talking between Sarah and Puppymon, they let Sonic.EXE off the hook, mainly due to the severity of Slenderman's punishment. Handicapping Sonic.EXE any further would not help anyone...

Though they won't be surprised that, when Rebecca heard of that decision, she would kidnap him and hurt him. Especially since, as long as Sonic.EXE is not in this pocket dimension, he's forced to wear cuffs that keep his powers sealed away. In that state, he's a crybaby, can't use his powers in any way, and can't change forms, and can't be in Phase 3 form at all.

While worried, this pocket dimension is secure with every security measure taken to keep those inside of it safe. Sarah knew Rebecca couldn't retaliate against her or Puppymon here, but she could retaliate against Sonic.EXE, as defenseless as he is...

Not that Lord X would just let it happen.

Oh well. While she could do her best against Lord X, his power only grew when he's fueled by anger and hatred. So much so that he accidentally broke Mephiles the Dark into submission.

Oops.

Anyway, Sarah read the notification. It's from KerokeroppiCrossing, asking for Paper Mario, Paper Luigi, Olly, Olivia, the Legion of Stationary, Yape, Handaconda, and Bobby to react to her new YouTube video.

"This should be simple," Sarah looked at Puppymon. "And still asleep... she pulled multiple all-nighters in a row..."

Sarah walked up to the console and started typing. Seconds later, the portal opened, and out stepped the people who had been called.

"Mono, can you please set up the television?" Sarah asked, looking over at the small, glitchy child.

"Yeah, I can," Mono stood up and set down his controller, pausing the game. "I'll be back soon, Star," he told his friend, and entered a nearby old TV, appearing in the room. He started hooking things up and opened a connection to the computer Sarah had as she pulled up the video. He finished and entered the TV again, reappearing in the console room."It's all ready," he told Sarah.

"What are we here for now?" Olly asked.

"Your reacting to a video by Kero, requested by Kero," Sarah said.