Play with Me (Feat. Dark Olivia, Ori, Bobby, and Olly)

Play with Me belongs to LongestSoloEver.

Source: LyricFind

Songwriters: Dean DiMarzo

Play With Me (Sonic.EXE Song) lyrics © DistroKid

Dark Olivia belongs to me and her design has been tweaked (I really didn't like the clash of yellow and black so I took a page out of the Shadow Queen's book, she's black and purple now. She looks a bit better, I think? I didn't want to do red because of Mario, and blue wouldn't help... if you have any suggestions, please let me know. Or maybe I'll run a photonegative filter on her and call it good?)

Olly, Bobby, and Ori (the Origami Craftsman) belongs to Nintendo. However, their designs here are mine (especially Bobby's).

Cast-

Dark Olivia- Sonic.EXE/Xenophanes

Ori- Tails/Tails.EXE

Bobby- Knuckles/Knuckles.EXE

Olly- Dr. Robotnik (Eggman)/DrRobotnik.EXE

The lyrics are going to be italicized and underlined. Look for those to keep track of where you are.

Remember this is based off of Sonic.EXE, so... it is going to be of very poor quality, as the original creepypasta (now trollpasta) is of very poor quality. So I apologize in advance.

Without further ado, here we go!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The skies were dark as a lone Toad walked across Picnic Road. A note was in his hand- a note from someone asking him to meet them there. The handwriting, although messy, was not unfamiliar to him.

Still, something was wrong about today. The Toad saw dead Toads everywhere, blood spilling from their still fresh corpses. Not only that, but Goombas, Spinies, and Koopas were around as well. The sight made the Toad want to gag, but he forced himself to press on. On the small path before Overlook Mountain, he finally saw who he was looking for.

Standing a few feet away from him was a little girl, her back to him, wearing brown boots with a yellow and white dress. Her hair is yellow, and shining in the little sunlight that was left.

He smiled, tears in his eyes, as he stood a few feet away from her. Maybe she could help him.

"Do you want to play with me?"

She could sense his gaze on her, and she turned slightly. A shadow covered the top half of her face, which obscured her eyes.

"A simple game of hide and seek."

The Toad had a bad feeling, but he ignored it. There was no way she would intentionally hurt him.

Well, he is right... somewhat.

"Close your eyes, and count to three."

He closed his eyes, counted, then opened them, relieved to see the shadow lifted and showing her golden eyes.

Olivia. Olivia is here with him now. Everything is going to be okay.

"What's going on? Why is everything and everyone... d-dead...?" The Toad asked.

"Oh, daddy..." Olivia closed her eyes.

"Keep this interesting for me."

Olivia opened her eyes, and in a flash of purple, her appearance completely changed. Her dress turned purple and black, her eyes turned purple, as did her hair. She grinned at him menacingly.