Chapter 1: Beacon Hills

Evelyn's POV

I'm Evelyn Delgado (A/N that Delgado is Melissa McCall's maiden name). I have bright blue/green eyes and long black hair. When I was around 6 years old my dad had left me and not that long ago my mom decided she couldn't take care of me so she sent me to my dad's sister well my aunt.

It's been almost a month since she left and now I'm moved in with my aunt and my cousin, Scott.

I don't leave the house very often and when Scott has friends over I usually hide in my room. As of right now I take online school.

I heard the door open. I turned to see Scott as he sat down next to me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. I turned to look at him. I just shrugged.

"Well I haven't seen you since we were little and you won't leave the house. And everything has been alward. We need to do some thing." He said.

"I don't want to leave my bed." I said.

"Oh come on." Scott said. I shook my head no. "Fine then." He pulled me off my bed and threw me over his shoulder. He has gotten really strong. I started to smile.

"Put me down." I said.

"Nope." He replied. I laughed and started to hit and kick.

"Scott McCall put me down right now." I demanded.

"Will you come with me to do something?" He asked.

"Fine." As soon as I had said that he put me down.

"Hurry up and get ready." He said as he left my room. I put on skinny jeans, converse, and a t-shirt and walked downstairs. My aunt looked at me with a smile.

"Your finally going out!" She said with a smile. She gave me a hug. I gave a small laugh.

"Yeah. Scott is making me." I said. When I said that Scott came downstairs.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied. We walked outside and all I saw was his dirt bike. He tossed me a helmet. I laughed.

"What?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Nothing." I said as I put the helmet on. I jumped on the back of his bike.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We arrived at a small ice cream stand. I remember when I was younger and anytime I would hang out with Scott my Aunt Melissa would take us here. When both Scott and I got off his bike I pulled my helmet off and gave him a hug. He laughed.

"I thought you might have missed this place." Scott said. I pulled away.

"Of course I have!" I laughed. We walked up and ordered ice cream. I got a vanilla cone and Scott got a chocolate. It's the same thing we got when we were younger. We walked over and sat on a bench. After a couple minutes of eating ice cream and silence I decided to talk.

"This is almost as good as I remeber." I said.

"Yeah I guess." Scott replied. We both laughed. His phone went off and he gave me an apologetic look. I nodded as he answered the phone.

"Hey what's-" He stopped. I'm assuming he got cut off. "Whoah woah slow down. What happened? Are you ok?" He stood up. "Ok I will be right there." Scott looked at me.

"It's fine. Let's go." I could tell he needed to be somewhere. I'm just happy I got to hang out with him. We hopped on the bike and rode home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was laying on my bed listening to music. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I was home alone because Aunt Melissa was at work and Scott was... well he was where ever he is. I grabbed a muffin and walked upstairs. I walked past Scott's room and I heard something. I froze and walked back to his room. I slowly opened the door.

"Scott?" I asked. I jumped and let out a small scream as I saw a boy climbing through the window. I grabbed a bat that was in Scott's room. Did he ever play base ball?

The boy rolled across Scott's bed head first and landed in a sitting position. He look proud of himself and had a look if accomplishment on his face. When he saw me he jumped. He looked familiar. He looked to be Scott and I's age. He was staring at me. I took in his features he had brown eyes and brown hair.

I held the bat up as we stared at each other, both of us were motionless. I then heard Scott's bike and him come through the front door and slam it.

"Scott!" I yelled.

"Evelyn?! What's wrong?!" Scott asked/ shouted with worry. I heard him run up the stairs and pretty quickly. He stopped when he saw the boy in his room.

"Stiles what are you doing?" He asked.

"Wait Stiles?" I asked as I lowered the bat. I remembered Stiles. He was always here when I came over. Scott and Stiles are like brothers. Stiles looked at me then to Scott.

"Umm... Scott. Who is this?" He asked. Scott laughed.

"Do you remeber Evelyn?" Scott asked.

"Yeah she was your cousin. I used to have a major crush on her." Stiles replied. He then looked at me and his eyes widened. "Evelyn?" He asked. My face became hot as I blushed like crazy. I nodded my head. Stiles blushed as well.

"Hi Stiles." I said.

"Hi Evelyn." He replied. Scott just started to laugh.

"As nice as it is too see you I still have a question." I said. They both looked at me. "Why is Stiles breaking into the house?" I asked. They both gave each other a weird look.

"Scott I'll let you take this one." Stiles said. Scott gave Stiles an annoyed look.

"Evelyn will you excuse us for a minute." Scott said as he grabbed Stiles and pulled him along. They stood outside in the hall way and shut the door.