Chapter 12: Multiple Dreams

Evelyn's POV

I can't sleep, no matter how hard I try I just can't. Scott informed me that Stiles is going into Eichen House, Beacon Hills mental hospital. Scott informed me not too long ago. I have no idea why he would go there.

When I looked over to the little clock on my nightstand it read 1:00 am. I didn't want to move, I just wanted to sit on my bed and stare outside.

And that's exactly what I did the whole night. I could hear Scott getting up so I stood up and walked downstairs. I grabbed whatever food I felt like and trudged back upstairs.

I saw my notebook open to a blank page. As usual I walked over and sat down. I let out a sigh as I tried to think of something to draw. I ended up closing my eyes as I drew without looking. After what seemed like no time at all I saw a sketch of a backwards 5.

Confused I went downstairs because I heard something. I saw Scott and Kira. Kira was carrying a red bag.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked. I felt lightheaded.

"Are you okay?" Scott asked. I put my hand on the table for support. The room started to spin as I swayed. Next thing you know I was out.

☆☆☆

I was trapped in a locker. I don't know how but I knew that Stiles was in the one beside me. Faint echos of a conversation met my ear. Voices mumbled around me, I wasn't able to understand. I looked through the small slits of the top of the locker.

The gauze man was slowly walking past the lockers. A shadow passed over mine as he walked past. I held my breath. None of this was natural.

I was suddenly outside, standing behind the creature covered in guaze. My body was stiff and frozen. I could barely make out Stiles's face but I could how scared he was.

Eventually everything faded away, except the gauze man. I looked around confused

"Evelyn." A deep voice grumbled. I saw the man walking towards me. I backed away.

"Get away from me." I said. I was surprised when my voice was heard. He walked up closer to me, grabbing my cheek. I let out what should have been a high pitched scream. I heard nothing but I knew it was there.

☆☆☆

I woke up in my own bed. Scott must have put me up here after I passed out. I didn't feel well at all. My cheek was hot where the gauze man from my dream touched me.

I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand. Stiles won't be able to answer so I called Scott. It rung for a little but until I got his voicemail. I mentally groaned.

What was I going to do? I didn't feel like homework and the whole drawing situation freaks me out. But, yet again I found myself drawn to the desk, my pencil was sketching before I could even process what I was doing.

Before I could finish I felt something inside me. I fell out of the chair and conto the ground. The feeling was faint, yet enough to scare me. My body was shaking as I layed on the ground. I'm not sure what's happening.

My head started to spin as my vision slowly became blurry. Darkness crept out of the corners of my eyes, clouding my vision.

☆☆☆

I was back in the basement, I felt something around my wrists. I looked down to find them binded to a chair. Before me was three people. The guaze man, another boy, and Stiles bound to a chair like me. Stiles was looking at me.

"Evelyn?" He questioned in an unsure voice.

"Stiles. Stiles what's going on?" I asked. The other kid was approaching me. He held some type of drill in his hand. I struggled with the restraints. I looked at Stiles who was freaking out as the boy approached me.

"Let me in Stiles." A raspy voice demanded.

"No. No. Don't do this." Stiles started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Let me in!" The man shouted even louder.

"Stiles." I weakly called out. I saw him look over at me. "Stiles don't listen to him." I flinched as a hand grabbed the side my head. I felt tears forming. The sound of drill going off is what caused me to break. I felt the tears pouring down face, I closed my eyes as I pulled on the restraints more.

As the boy was bringing the drill to my head Stiles stood up, an evil look plastered on his face.

"Oliver." Stiles said in a deeper voice. The boy stopped the drill and set it down to look at him. Stiles knocked Oliver out.

"Stiles?" I question. He looked over to me. Dark bags formed under his eyes as the smirk grew. I felt scared at this point.

"We will meet again." He said. As if on cue my senses started to dissapear.

☆☆☆

I woke up with a loud gasp. I was still on the floor after what had happened. I felt a burning on my wrists, I looked down to see they were a bright red. Several spots were lined with cuts. I quickly stood up and walked into the bathroom. This isn't right. None of it is. The cold water from the sink calmed the irratated skin.

I shouldn't get hurt from a dream. I know that I've been having weird dreams but this was too weird. Not just the dreams but everything that's been happening. None of this is right. I turned off the sink and gripped the sides of it. I felt myself start to cry. I'm frustrated and confused. This isn't normal.

Why can't I just have a normal life? Why am I the one that everything happens too. Quickly I wiped away my tears. I walked back into my room and sat down at my desk. A gasp escaped me as I saw the exact scene from my dream.

Again I hope you guys are enjoying this! Let me know what you think so far if you want!

Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

Thanks☆♡