Chapter 9: Dreamer

Evelyn's POV

How did I get here? I wondered as I stood in the middle of no where. I looked around as the harsh wind tossed my hair around. All I saw was green grass. The wind was blowing it as well. Storm coulds in the distance rumbled.

"Hello?" I shouted out, the wind carried my voice. What was happening? Black clouds now filled the sky, I pulled the cardigan I had on tighter around me. I yelled for help, yet I couldn't even hear my own voice. I wanted to scream, so I did. Nothing came out but my mind cleared. The wind came to an immediate stop as the black coulds swirled around me and when they disapeared I was in some type of basement. I looked around and saw someone on the ground near me.

I was cold and freezing. I brung my legs into my chest as I sat on the floor. I saw my pajamas on, no wonder I'm freezing.

I looked over to the person beside me, Stiles. I went to talk but my voice was silent. Why couldn't I do anything? I started to try and break out but I saw something, well someone. It was covered from head to toe in dirty gauze. It wore an old styled outfit that reminded me of a solider. None of the face was showing except for razor sharp teeth.

Stiles was crying and my heart was breaking. He was defenseless. I knew they were talking, Stiles and the other man. I couldn't hear anything, I could only watch. I went to touch Stiles but nothing happened, I couldn't touch him. Something was keeping me from him. I tried to cry out his name but no sound was coming out of me. I screamed his name, I did anything to try and get his attention but nothing. I was in silent tears on the ground.

Stiles started to be tugged away by the bear trap that was on his one foot. He was screaming grabbing at the ground, trying anything to get away. Tears cascaded down his face, silent screams escaped his mouth. I tried to grab his hand but I couldn't. I felt myself being pulled away. Everything went dark.

☆☆☆

I woke up screaming. My breathing was quick and heavy. I was in the middle of my floor. I felt some one's arms around me. I looked and saw Scott. I turned to him and hugged him as I cried into his shoulder.

"Shhh, it's okay. It's okay." Scott cooed as he rubbed my back. My sobbing slowed as I finally got ahold of myself. "What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know. Just a nightmare I guess." I looked at him and saw he was in his regular clothes. "What happened?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He shot back.

"Your not in your pajamas, what happened?" I asked. He remained silent which worried me. "Scott, tell me what happened." I demanded.

"Stiles slept walk, well he drove and then slept walked into the woods. We found him in a coyote den." He quickly explained.

"Why didn't you wake me up?! I could have helped!" I cried out.

"Evelyn it's okay. I didn't want you to worry." He explained.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I think so." Scott quietly replied.

"How did you know he was gone?" I asked.

"He called me and told me that he didn't know where he was. And alot happened but Evelyn why don't you get back to bed okay?" Scott said. I nodded as I slowly stood up. "Goodnight Evelyn." Scott said as he walked out. I looked over and saw a picture on my desk. I walked over and picked it up.

There was a tiny stack of pictures. There was a picture of the feild and the dark storm clouds. The next picture scared me. It was the man in the gauze. I quickly shoved the papers with my other drawings. This would all make sense soon right? I tried to reassure myself. But it won't all make sense.

I'm scared to find out the truth. What if I don't like it? How would any of this make sense? What should I do?

Hey guys. Sorry for the short chapter but I kinda like how it ended.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!

Thanks☆♡