Chapter 7: Illuminated

Evelyn's POV

I hurried and ran around quickly getting ready. Scott said it was a black light party. I grabbed a pair of neon green shorts and a neon pink button up crop top. It looked really good when I found a pair of converse to go with it. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, then gathered up my sketch book and my colored pencils. As soon as I got downstairs I heard a knock at the door. I rushed to the door and opened it.

"You ready?" Stiles asked.

"Yup." I replied.

☆☆☆

As of right now Stiles and I were sitting outside of the sheriff's station. Scott and Kira were inside getting Kira's phone back. Stiles and I were on look out. We sat in silence, it wasn't akward. It was actually nice. I pulled out my sketchbook and Stiles looked over at me. I started to draw, but this time it wasn't mindless. After a while Stiles s evidence to talk.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I like drawing." I answered.

"Are you any good at it?" He asked.

"You tell me." I said as I showed him the drawing of his jeep.

"Woah. Can I have it?" He asked. I laughed.

"Sure." I tore out the page and was about to hand it to him when I saw my Uncle walk in. "Stiles." I said.

"Yeah?" He looked over. "Crap. We got to go." He said as he hopped out of the car.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Just follow my lead." Stiles said. I did as he said and followed him. I hopped out of the car and followed him inside. We both jumped I'm front of my uncle.

"Thank God your here. Thank the Lord." Stiles was doing a horrible job of distracting.

"What do you two want?" My uncle asked.

"I was ummm... we were umm just thinking on the case. We were thinking that our thinking, that we should include you in on our thinking. And here's our thinking we were thinking that.. Barrow... right? Barrow received the information about who to kill at the school. Right? You know that. So I was thinking that maybe the person who gave him this information, check this out, might actually be someone from the school." Stiles tapped him on the chest.

"And that's, uhhh... our thinking." I finished.

"Hmmm... Your right." My uncle said.

"We are?" Stiles and I asked both asked at the same time.

"Yeah. We, uhh... started looking for links between Barrow back with students last night." My uncle explained.

"You already then know that stuff. You already thought of that." Stiles answered.

"Your dad did." My uncle answered. "His one useful suggestion." I hated that he was here to take Mr. Stilinski's job.

"Hey you know this attitude you have towards my dad, you can dress it up to all the professional dissaproval you want, but I know the real reason you don't like him." Stiles answered defensively.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, because he knows something you don't want him to know." -my uncle went to move around Stiles- "And guess what? I know it too." Stiles whispered.

"Go home you two. There's a, there's a curfew." My uncle responded.

Stiles grabbed my hand and pulled me back outside to the car. Not too long after Kira and Scott ran out.

"We did it, all the pics deleted." Scott said with a smile.

"God, that was awesome! I mean terrifying, completely terrifying but kind of awesome. God I've never done anything like that, have you?" Kira asked. Scott and Stiles looked at each other.

"Yeah, once or twice." Stiles answered. After that Stiles and I hopped in the car and long story short Scott is taking Kira to the party.

☆☆☆

We all arrived at the same time. It was awesome, people were all lit up and music was blaring. I looked down to see my outfit glowing. I smiled at it.

Stiles was talking about a key that randomly appereared on his key ring and Scott suggested that we leave till we figure it out, but a girl came up and kissed Stiles. He said it could wait as he went to find the girl who kissed it. I don't know why but I felt kinda sad. I shook it off and decided to walk around and check out the place.

Not too long after I got pretty bored, so I decided to look for Stiles. I walked through the mass of crowded bodies. I eventually ran into a kid named Danny.

"Hey have you seen Stiles?!" I asked him.

"I think he just left!" Danny responded. I felt a little hurt. He just left me? I was annoyed so I stormed out. I sent Scott a text telling him I was heading home. I was freezing, I should have brought a jacket.

When I made it home the sun was starting to rise. I was really annoyed and cold. I got a hot shower and changed into something comfortable. I went to pull out my sketch pad when I realized that it was in Stiles's car.

"You have go to be kidding me." I mumbled. I grabbed my phone and tried to call Stiles. He didn't answer so I left a message.

"Hey Stiles, I left my bag in your jeep and you kinda ditched me at the party so whenever you get this call me back please." I hung up and layed down. I drifted off to sleep.

I really hope you guys like this!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!

Thanks☆♡